• Chapter 3: Printed Torture

.........................•°●°•..........................

After the mysterious woman gave you the sleeping pill she left through the door that was behind you. The quiet room made you go insane from the inside, it felt like you've been looking at the candlefire that was on the wall for days. You lost the track of time and reality slowly on. Without realizing you fell asleep watching the candle light that filled the dark room.

~~~~27 hours later~~~~

A strange uncomfortable feeling on your thigh woke you slowly up, you adjusted your eyes to the bright light that was above you again and lifted your head up and looked what was poking your thigh constantly.

As you lift your head up and opened your sleepy eyes you're eyes were met with the ones from Mother Miranda's. The blue icy lagoon eyes that pierced into your soul.

"Miranda?" You frowned and looked at her.

"I knew you remembered.." She smiled and stopped poking your thigh with a long needle.

"What the fuck.." You said to yourself and looked confused at her.

"Do you remember anything while being captive here?" She asked and sat down on the medical round chair beside the table.

"Why are you doing this again.." You ignored her question.

"We know both what happened last time, Y/N.." She stood up from the chair and walked over to her labatorium table.

"Why can't you just let me go Miranda!" You shouted at her as slowly on the memories came back to you.

"Because you tried to escape last time, remember?" She glanced to the side.

"You used me for your sick pathetic experiments!" You yelled at her and moved your tied up hands.

"You agreed to it, Y/N." She turned around and crossed her arms leaning against the desk.

"Why would I agree to be your rat lab!" You shouted.

"Because you loved me.." She snickered deviously.

"You're crazy!" You hissed at her.

"Remember when you touched me.." She walked over to you again.

"No, no, no!" You didn't want to think about those moments anymore. You hated her to death, after she backstabbed you and only used you for her subjects to cure her daughter.

"Remember?" She whispered in your ear.

"You disgusting manipulator.." You said quietly while baring your teeth.

"Oh, really?~" She smirked and lifted her leg up hopping on top of your tied up vulnerable body.

"Get off of me!" You shook your head repeatedly and closed your eyes.

"Shhh, Shh.." She placed her finger on your lips and caressed your red cheek.

"Let me go.." Tears fell down your cheeks.

"Don't cry now.." You felt her warm breath against your lips as she spoke softly. She placed both of her hands on your cheeks and kissed you softly as you sobbed quietly...