Seventeen mingyu - believe me

My alarm went off, telling me it was six in the morning. I didn't get any sleep, my head and my body being in too much pain for sleep. My muscles ache and my head pounds.

I slowly sat up, the pain increasing as I did. All I wanted was to go back to sleep and get rid of the pain. I gently stood up from the bed, taking a moment for the dizziness to go away before slowing walking to the living room.

Scoups hyung was already there. "Hey Mingyu you ready for practice?" "U-umm about that I don't t-think I can do practice today" he gave me a weird look, which make me even more nervous "what do you mean you don't think you can do practice today" I hope this goes okay "w-well umm I have a really bad migraine and every time I sit up or move it sends an agonising pain through my head and all my muscles ache". He frowned, opening his moth to say something before stopping.

This is not gonna be good. "Look we are all
Stressed but we don't pretend to be sick just to stay home and be lazy. " I-I'm not I promise hyung, I really don't feel Good" tears were starting to fill my eyes, threatening to come out.

"Look mingyu I don't have time for your lies okay, your wasting my time and everyone else's time so just stop" I was shocked, my own friend Who I spend everyday with, who is basically family is accusing me and calling me a liar.I

"Umm what's going on here?" We both turned our heads, wonwoo walking in. "Mingyu is faking sick to try and skip rehearsal" "n-no I'm not" " well scoups is our leader, he wouldn't lie".

I don't know why I even bothered trying. I walked away, back to my room to take a shelf and brush my teeth. The shower eased my muscle pain a little which I was grateful for. After that I got ready since I didn't have a choice to stay at the dorm.

I stood at my door, building up the courage to walk downstairs. Telling myself that everything was going to be okay. One step at a time I conquered the stairs, arriving at the sitting room and kitchen.

Everyone was sitting there, the awkwardness making me want to hide under a rock. "A-are we all ready to go" it was embarrassing how shaky my voice was. They didn't answer, just gave a slight nod before getting up and separating into different cars.

I was in a car with Joshua, hoshi, and seungkwan. There was slight music playing on the radio which lessened the awkward atmosphere.

My head and my body was killing me and the car ride was just making it worse. I needed painkillers but we ran out of them at the dorm. I was gonna get some this morning before practice but things didn't work out. "Can we stop at the shop for some painkillers please" i felt kinda hopeful about asking them since it was only scoups and i that had thag disagreement this morning.

The silence was deafening. " there is nothing wrong with you" my hope was crushed. The rest of the car ride was torture, everyone sound i made I felt like I was being judged. I was very thankful when we arrived at the studio.

I waited until everyone else got out the car before me, this way I didn't have to worry about me doing something and causing them any anger.

My bags felt heavier then usual when carrying it so I was glad when I finally got to put it down. The choreographer was already waiting for us in the room, giving us time to put our stuff down before calling us over.

"Okay guys so today we are gonna rehearse for our MAMA performances, we have a lot to go through so it's gonna be quite a long practice".
My body was barley able to stand straight, there is no way I can make it through today.

The pain was increasing, my mind going foggy.
I crouched down hoping it would help with the dizziness. I hadn't realised I was zoned out until I felt someone grab the back of my jacket, pulling me up. It caused my ankle to twist as I had been pulled backwards a little too hard.

"Ow hyung that hurt, I think I sprained my ankle" I sat down in the floor, massaging my ankle trying to lessen the pain. " mingyu I have already told you to stop being a liar, the choreographer was talking and your just being rude and annoying. Your holding us all back"

That enraged me, I have been in pain all day and they call me a liar. "I have been in pain all morning and I still am but you call me a liar then you drag me up, hurting my ankle in the process and yet I'm rude and annoying. This isn't fair".

I was still sitting in the floor, too weak to get up but still angry. "Mingyu that is no way to speak to your hyung" Joshua stepped in "ignore him baby, he is just trying to get attention". Tears began to spill out my eyes, I rolled over, getting up slowly. "I-I thought you guys cared about me".

I looked around examining everyone's faces, they either had blank or angry expressions, which was not good

"We did, but lying about being sick, holding us back from rehearsing for an important event, wasting our time is something we won't tolerate. We worked hard to debut and your not taking this away from us".

I was shocked. They all knew how hard I worked and how much I sacrificed to be an idol, to be in seventeen. I give up.
"Okay, I'm sorry let's get back to rehearsal" " good".

The warmup went somewhat smoothly, but now it was time for the actual routines.
We started off our song super. My head thumping at everyone move I made.

All I want is to make it to the end of the dance, then I can figure something out. My vision started going blurry, it was making it hard for me to see the positioning of the dance. I slowly made my way to the side, sliding down the wall and resting my head back.

"Mingyu ah what do you think your doing, you can't just leave in the middle of the routines and sit down, you literally just ruined our routine so now we have to do it again which is going to take even longer just because your lazy?"

I didn't even have the energy to reply to him, I mean what's the point, they all hate me anyways.

"Who do you think you are ignoring us" scoups, wonwoo, seungwan and Joshua approached me. "I-I'm sorry my vision kept going blurry so I thought it would be safer to sit down before anything happened".

"What the hell is wrong with you, if your gonna keep acting like this just leave sevente-"

It all went black.

" guys oh my god, he passed out he was really sick wasn't he". " we will discuss this when he wakes up but right now we need to get him back to the dorm". They all agreed. Wonwoo picked him up and carried him to the car.

They were now back at the dorm, Mingyu lying on the couch. " I should have listened to him, I was awful" "look we all owe him an apology but for right now we need to wait until he wakes up.

I blinked, slowly getting my vision back. "Guys he's waking up" i put my arms behind me, pushing myself up. "Hey easy there hunny". Woozi came behind me, helping me sit up with my back against the couch.

"I umm I'm sorry" I kept my head down, playing with my hands "no baby we are the ones that need to apologise, I should have listened to you the moment you told me you couldn't do rehearsal" it made me skilled a little, knowing that they actually were sorry.

"How are you feeling?" "A little achy and a slight pain in my ankle but apart from that, much better".  Vernon started running his hand through my hair, relaxing me.

I turned my legs, standing up but immediately falling back on the couch with a hiss "baby, your ankle is still injured". I frowned, it's really
Annoying how am I supposed to move around.

"Hey don't frown, now we can do everything for you" I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. "Wanna watch a movie hunny" I nodded  with a smile in my face. I moved along, letting dino, scoups, minghao and dk sit next to me while the others were on separate couches.

"Hey guys, I have just spoken to the manager we have a week off so we can all take of of mingyu" minghao turned to look at me " see baby you have us all week" "I love you guys" "aww we love you too baby".

That night was filled with apologies and acceptances and cuddles