Arc 5 Rural student shou× gangster Gong

Under the high temperature of more than 30 degrees, the interior of the car is like a "poison gas field", with chicken and duck feces, rancid sweat, stinky feet and body odor.

  In addition, the car was driving on a muddy road, with a small bump in ten steps and a big bump in a hundred steps.

  Yu Bai's throat rolled, and he closed his eyes in pain. He hoped to divert his attention by talking to the system.

  "Tongzi, Tei just said 'there is one last one', so the world I am in now is the last mission world?"

  The system checked and found that this was the only soul fragment left.

  "Didn't I tell you before that although the soul fragments are scattered in different worlds, they still have a weak connection with each other?"

  Yu Bai: "Then?"

  System: "It's very simple, because the soul fragments of the previous worlds have left the small world and returned to the body of the main god. They want to meet you as soon as possible, so naturally they will find a way to help you complete the rest. "

  "So many fragments that are not strong enough will be awakened by the guidance deep in the soul. Now there is only this world left, and you need to go out yourself."

  Sounds pretty good~

  Yu Bai didn't expect that he would complete the task so quickly. In addition to a bonus of 100 million, he even gave away a "main god" boyfriend for free.

  Hehe~ I earned it.

  The system detects Yu Bai's thoughts.

  "...The Master God is giving it away for free? No way, no way, you don't know who is more important, the 100 million bonus or the Master God?"

  Yu Bai let out a "haha", "Isn't the answer obvious?"

  The system was barely satisfied, "I just said how could it be possible for Lord God..."

  Before the system finished speaking, it saw Yu Bai interrupting him with a bright smile on his face, "Of course it's 100 million! To be a human being, the original intention is the most important thing!"

  The system smiles: ...you are not a human, you are a real dog :)

  Poor Master God, just as the front foot got rid of the pollution of the demon god, the back foot fell into Yu Bai's big pit, Tong Zi felt distressed!

  One person and one person made jokes in their minds, and the rickety bus finally stopped.

  It was already five o'clock in the afternoon, and it was dark late in summer, so it was still very bright outside.

  Yu Bai didn't want to get out of the car with others, so he didn't move for a while.

  He turned his head to look at the scene outside the window - outside the car window was a winding path, about one meter wide, and it was estimated that only bicycles, electric vehicles, and small tricycles could run on the road.

  There are farmlands on both sides of the road, and at the foot of the mountain farther away, there is a small village indistinctly——

  This time the soul fragment lives in this village?

  Yu Bai guessed.

  He didn't quite get used to the black-rimmed glasses on his face, so he stretched out a finger and pushed it up, all the way to his forehead, wanting to see if the degree of this body was high, if not, he would I don't want to wear glasses anymore.