Chapter 1

-WHOLE STORY IN HARRY'S POV UNLESS STATED OTHER WISE-

I look at the time, 9:00 pm! Thank god my shift is over and done and I get to go home now. It's been a very long day if you ask me. And at that time was moving extra slow.

I unwrap my apron from around my waist, putting it where it belongs and saying goodbye to the left over people in the bakery and put my heavy, furry, black coat over my shoulders feeling the warmth sweep over my body and I almost moan at the feeling of it. Oops.

I exit the big doors waving one last time before exiting the bakery I've worked at since 16, currently I'm 18. I've enjoyed working here it's just the hours are very tiering.

I start walking down the dark sidewalk and I can't help but feel scared, I hate the dark! Bad things happen in the dark! But I have to suck it up, my house isn't that far from here anyways.

To my luck it starts raining "Shit..." I say more to myself as the rain starts pouring as my hair starts to stick to my forehead but I don't mind it.. I hear what sounds like a tree branch snap behind me and I jump a bit scared as shit but I turn around, nothing. Cliche. I guess as in the movies I should start walking faster so I do. Matter of fact I run to my house which is not that far at this point and when I get there I unlock my door so fast it surprised even myself and I almost slam the door behind myself quickly locking the door. I sigh a small "finally" with a smile on my face and I take off my large coat and shoes not even bothering to take off my clothing I just go to my couch and plop down, closing my eyes going into a dreamland where I don't have to worry about anything. Well of course except for the brown eyed lad outside of his window taking pictures of him sleeping with a smirk on his face..

But he didn't know that.

~~~

Hehe that was my new story! If you like it tell me what you think, if you don't well then.. Fuck off.

X Ziall_Babies_ X