Lava lamp sea

-with Trollex-

Trollex wakes up and looks around. There's colorful blobs of lava everywhere. "Wait... is this the lava lamp sea??? It's so beautiful!" Then he swam up and started getting closer to the lava and feeling the water. "Wow it doesn't even feel hot" he said as he touched the lava it split in 2 and back into 1 when he stopped touching it.

"Hey! Fish boi!" An anonymous voice said "what are you doing somewhere like this!?" The anonymous troll asked and trollex swam over. "Well...uh my friend's ship got hit by giant glass teardrops that were somehow falling from the sky... and our ship was knocked out of the sky..." "wait was it a UFO covered in devils dandruff?" "Devils, WHAT?" "Glitter..." "YES that the one! Do you know where it is?" "Here follow me"

And the techno troll followed them and noticed they had a shark tail. After a few minutes it didn't even look or feel like a sea. Soon they approached a dark lava filled area. "Ah Astro your back! Is that one looking for the ship to?" "Yes king Aro" "this way fish boi" and Trollex followed Aro.

"Trollex your ok!" Poppy said as she somehow ran in water to hug Trollex. "Oh no." "What wrong D?" Barb asked "the ship is so damaged it will take a week to fix" "well All o ya can stay here if you want. We got room for everybody" and all the leaders accepted the offer.