part 32

"and to not make the matters more soggy, you looked one last time to the woman that gave you life, sat up and walked away, without sparing a glance back"

"i can't believe that summer is over" hu tao said throwing herself onto your bed.

"how the fuck did it pass so quickly" you said changing into more comfortable clothes and giving your two friends something as well.

"almost half a year without ayato" ayaka said not facing any of you to not threaten to spill any tears.

"around this time last year he just got his drivers licence" hu tao started recalling her memories.

"crazy how people can go that easily" you said putting a hand on both's thigh in a comforting way.

"crazy how our phones are blowing up so much holy shit what the fuck in the group chat onto" ayaka said checking her phone.

tokyo drift but irl

heizou
GUYS HOLY SHIT

OMFG

WHO WANTS TO GO ON A DRIVE W ME

kazuha
and you have a licence since?

childe
screw that

if one car won't be enough i will come as well

y/n
but it's 1am..

@scaramouche what do you think

"let's go before yae finds out i stole her car" scaramouche barged through in your room,

"how the fuck did you get into my house?!" you exclaimed confused.

"through the front door?" he said as if stating something so obvious it shouldn't be pointed out "come on, let's go"

"you don't have to tell me twice" ayaka said.

"YAE HAS A PINK PORSCHE??" hu tao rushed towards the front seat.

"nuh-uh, that's my wife's seat" scaramouche stated.

"and i was just opening MY wife's seat" hu tao rolled her eyes and opened the door for you in a very gentleman way like.

suddenly you heared tires screeching and saw a car in the distance driving in zig zag as if the driver was playing chess on the road so you took a step back only to notice childe in a mercedes cls63.

"nice shit, can i come with you?" your boyfriend said.

"aren't you driving yae's car?" ayaka asked.

"hell no you are not catching me driving this princess piss again"

"IT'S A PORSCHE???!!!" hu tao exclaimed.

"yeah and it's pink, y/n can drive it or whatever, yae will be less mad if she is the one driving her car anyway"

"that's settled then, we will meet you near the local river" you said buckling your seatbelt and adjusting the windows.

and with that childe, sharing a car with scaramouche, albedo and thoma left ahead, and you three not getting really left behind.

hu tao got the aux and started playing "nothing else matters" by metallica

almost halfway there, a land cruiser started honking at you out of nowhere, setting you to the edge knowing that it was just you and the mysterious car on the road, but in vain because as it got closer you noticed it was just heizou with xiao, venti and kazuha. and with one provocative look you started your race to the river.

"Y/N STOP THE FUCKING CAR" you suddenly heard ayaka scream into your ear.

"MIND THE CURB" hu tao screamed along with her as you abruptly hit the braces and aggressively being sent forward and slowing down from 130 km/h to 0.

suddenly, after you all, hardly said, parked safe and sound you started uncontrollably laughing, despite your boyfriend being almost out of breath after seeing you almost crash.

"are you fucking mental?" heizou started half yelling at you in a worried tone. not because you almost crashed but genuinely concerned of your mental state.

"oh we are fine, girls just wanna have fun" hu tao said hugging your neck" while "girls just want to have fun" by cyndi lauper was playing on the speaker.

"yeah like we almost died but you can't deny that the background music would have been so iconinc"

"i agree!" childe said while stuffing his mouth with dried fruits.

"ew" xiao shortly said what everyone wanted to say.

"HEY SHARE SOME WITH ME" venti ran towards him.

"i need to talk to you" scaramouche took you by your wrist towards a more secluded area.

"about the car i'm really sorry but it truly it is not damaged-"

"i couldn't care less about the car, i can fix it in a heartbeat even if you break it into a million pieces"

"oh, ok, then what's up?"

"y/n, i feel the need to do it now and tell you that i truly see a future ahead with you-"

"are you asking me to marry you"

"what? no! i mean not now, we are just 17 and i'm not a fucking communist, just don't interupt me"

"okay sorry"

"so, i truly feel like i need to have you with me as much as we can possibly have each other in our presence, i mean i can have you in my presence whenever because whenever you are around life sucks a lot less and i feel like little fucking races of sunshine pierce my body, not in a bad way, what i mean is-"

"man you do love yapping"

"shut up will you? do you wanna move with me?"

"huh?" you said perplexed.

"ei has bought me an apartment for after i graduate high school and for college, and i can't imagine living anywhere but in a place together with you"

"but i need to-"

"i already talked to your dad, he knew it was coming and he just said that you need to visit at least twice a week. i'm serious, as i said, i can't imagine my future without you" scaramouche said while lovingly looking into your eyes.

"then, yes! yes, of course!" you said while hugging his neck.

"you sound like i just proposed to you" he said while giggling then kissing you sweetly. god you loved his smell "but worry not, soon, everything has its own time"

"i just love you so much, i hope you know that" you said while brushing his hair from his eyes.

"and you as well, don't forget, that i love you more"

the end...