smut

i reach out my hands, grabbing her waist and pulling it towards me. she moans as our waists hit together. just hearing her moan gives me so much confidence. my fingers trail up her body, to her neck, where her suit rests. i tug on it, asking for access. she smiles against my lips, "yes" she whispers. i pull her suit down her body, and pull away to view her beautiful body. wow. my eyes flutter, is this real? she looks like art. holy shit she's stunning. i run my hands across her beautiful boobs, i'm so tempted to take one in my mouth. "go." she says. what? she grabs my hair in a bunch, and pulls me towards her nipple. fuck. i instantly latch on with my teeth, pulling away. "oh yes, fuck yes" she moans. i bite harder, and release. i move to the other nipple, sucking it. i suck it so hard and release it with a big POP.

her hands grab my waist, and guide me towards my bed. i drop onto my bed as she crawls over me, topping me. her hands glide up my body again, as she moves her head down, placing her lips on mine. we get into a messy makeout session as our hands are all over each others bodies. i gasp as she gets close to the lining of my panties. her hand slips back up, she goes back down immediately and she begins rubbing my pussy over my clothing. i buck my hips closer to her, asking for more. she notices and begins to slide my pants and panties off together. her fingers grazes over my clit, and a moan escapes my lips. "tell me what you want, slut." she whispers. i mumble, unable to speak. "words love" she says, staring into my eyes. "i-i want you to-" "to...?" she interrupts as i get nervous again. she pinches my clit, and i immediately scream in pleasure. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME." she smirks, before moving two fingers fast on my wet, swollen clit. "atta girl" she praises as i move my hips with her fingers, riding them. i moan at the praise, as she pinches my clit, she's so gentle, but rough. "a-ah yes" i moan. "praise and pain kink, little whore." she laughs. i push my hips up towards her face. she plays with her tongue in her mouth, teasing me. "pl-please" i get out. 

she lowers her lips to my pussy, placing her warm tongue right on my clit. she begins moving it at a slow place, picking up speed as my moans fill the room. 

"fuck y-yes"

"yye-eaahhh"

"mmmm"

"o-oh RIGHT THERE!!"

"YES YES YES YES FUCKKK"

"ahhh-ah"

by now her tongue is going at an insane speed, i can barely breathe. "i'm so close kris" i admit. she stops, looking up to smirk at me. she stares into my eyes, still smirking. she plunges her ring and middle finger so deep inside me, filling me perfectly. she moves them in and out of me so fast, juices dripping out of me. she mixes this with her insane tongue, sending me over the edge. "p-please i'm gonna cum." i say, so desperate. "you don't come till i say you do bitch." she hums against my pussy. holy fuck. her fingers speed up, she curls them hitting my g-spot and scissors them inside me. this feels unreal, she replaces her tongue with her fingers and rubs me so fast. "i can't hold it- i cant" i explain. "you will." she says loudly, gripping my thigh for a second. she continues back to rubbing, and her tongue slips inside me. its so warm and fills me so 

"A-AH AH AH I'M CUMMING- KRIS AHHH" "YES PLEASE FUCK" 

she pushes my pussy up, and i begin to squirt warm liquid all over her already soaked face. "oh yeahh baby" she praises. my legs shake as my orgasm slows down. holy fuck. best. sex. ever.

i look down at her, she doesn't look happy, at all. "i never said you could fucking cum you dumb bitch." she says, wiping her wet chin. "turn the fuck around, hands on the bed headboard slut." "ass up." i listen to her, she gets up and opens my drawer. "oh i knew it." she says as she reveals my purple vibrator. she jumps back onto the bed, me still in the position. she shoots a web at my wrist, sticking me to the headboard. "this is what you get for cumming without my permission, CUNT." she says loudly. her hand smacks my ass, fuck that stings. i moan. another sharp sting hits my ass as her hand makes contact with it. "count for me baby"  she whispers.

"o-one ah" i moan.

her smacks get harder and harder "tw-two"

"louder" she says. 

"T-THREE FUCK" i say louder. i can tell shes smiling, and enjoying this. 

"good girl, such a good slut for me" she praises. 

"F-F-FOUR MOMMY" i moan. oh shit. that slipped out. 

she stops. "what'd you just call me darling?" "m-mommy?" i say.. nervous again. "don't hesitate to call me it again baby, in fact, please do." she says.

"AH" I moan as the smacks continue. "fi-" "LOUDER FOR ME"

"FIVE." "AHH" i moan out.

she fully stops, rubbing my ass. "who does this beautiful ass belong to?" she asks. i push it towards her, messing with her. "you mommy, you." "who?" "YOU." "LOUDER." "YOU MOMMY FUCK" i scream. oh shit. my dad. i hope he didnt wake up. she turns on the vibrator, lowest setting, and grazes it on my ass. she's teasing me. she grabs her web and releases me. she gets up, and pulls down the rest of her suit, sslloowwllyy. giving me a full view of the rest of her gorgeous body. she crawls back onto the bed, "here" she says, gesturing to right infront of where her pussy is. she turns the vibrator onto it's highest setting, placing it in between our pussies. "ah o-oh" a moan escapes her beautiful mouth. i pull her chin towards me, kissing her passionately. in brings us way closer, and i grind against the vibrator. "c'mon" i say, guiding her waist to grind against it. she picks up, fast. "oh fuck" she says, moving super fast on it. i catch up, kissing her neck now, leaving big purple marks. 

"h-holy fuck i'm gonna cum" she says. 

i turn off the vibrator and throw it against my pillow. i grab her and place her on my dripping pussy, placing my leg on top of hers. i move slowly, demonstrating it to her. she catches on and moves with me. "a-ah" i moan. we both move insanely fast, sliding all over each others soaked pussies. her legs start shaking, shaking our pussies too. "o-o-oh" "hold it, we'll cum together baby" i say. she looks up at me, god she looks so fucking good like this. so godamn sexy, so vulnerable, dirty, desperate. "faster" i say. we both move faster, in different places. i hit her clit and i feel her cum squirt onto my pussy as mine squirts onto hers. "f-fucking yesss kayla, yess a-ahhh" she moans. we slow down, coming down from our orgasms. i lay back, exhausted. 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

she picks me up gently, and tucks me into the blankets, as she moves in next to me. "water, love?" she asks. i nod no, and she snuggles into me. i place a hand in her curly hair, and begin playing with it. I WAS RIGHT, IT IS SO SOFT. she moves closer, gently moving her head up, looking into my eyes. i place a soft kiss on her nose, forehead, and finally, i kiss her soft lips. she lays her head in the crook of my neck and i feel her breath get soft, and her eyes close. she's so adorable. i fall asleep with my lips on her forehead, holding her so tight. she's safe here, in my arms...