II. | sorry!

II. SPREADS LIKE WILDFIRE

TURNS OUT THAT scaramouche wouldn't be the one to start the spread of the word, but [name]'s friend group. less than twenty-four hours is all it took for a large majority of the high school to start talking about it, contacting her, and whatnot. the [h/c]-head got a bunch of notifications from all different social medias, as well as duolingo reminding her to do a lesson—which isn't important. what's important is the fact that everywhere she went, someone mentioned the "skating incident."

that's what they're calling it. it earned a popular tag on tiktok, twitter, you name it. 

the fact that the high school isn't the only people talking about it, but the people who witnessed it at the rink too makes everything worse.

"guys!" [name] called, catching the attention of her friends, minus itto, who was probably going to end up late. they all walked in the hallways together, "why'd you tell everyone?!"

"i didn't, i swear! i literally didn't tell my bro, ayato! ayaka didn't accidentally hear and tell her friends, i promise!" everyone whipped their heads to itto.

shinobu frowned. "sorry, i might've had a conversation with heizou about it."

the [e/c]-eyed paused, "wait, heizou?"

"uh, yeah?"

"kuki, you can definitely do something about this." kokomi raised a brow. by then, sara was already walking away from them.

"you're not upset? what're you scheming, [name]?"

"let's get to our homerooms. we'll talk later." she held back laughter and ran away. well, before she was told to walk by a teacher.

"wait! seriously...?" kokomi grumbled and lightly slapped her forehead.

suddenly, [name] got a text message from an unknown number. she's been getting messages from everybody, but she's more or less popular in the sense that everyone knows her name. though, she's not much of a big deal like ayaka and ayato, the rich siblings and most popular people in the school. like, the cliche popular type. anyway, back to the text message.

-

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx
[NAME]

you
HM?

WHO IS THIS

bro its aether