SQUID SQUAD

Ichiya
Ichiya is the vocalist and guitarist of squid squad. His voice is constantly screeching every time he sings and even talks, which makes his songs very unpopular. He hates taking walks and finds them boring and does everything extremely dangerously, even when getting his pencil he stabs it in his eye and then uses it.  He is incredibly insane, and his band mates hate him with a passion. Murasaki even tried killing him once by impaling him with his spikes, but ichiya got the hit first and now murasaki has no eyes.

Namida
Namida is also crazy, but in the gen Z quirky kind of way. She has no bridge or skin in between her eyes because ichiya sliced it off. Namida is always trying to persuade ichiya to do anything normal, but everytime she tries to, ichiya punches her and goes to his room to cry. Namida likes eating noodles and hates milk based products. She's the most normal of the group.

Murasaki
Murasaki used to be an orphan but is now owned by ichiya to be his drummer. He has severe depression and anxiety from ichiyas antics and attempted to kill him once and now has no eyes from the incident. He is considered useless to ichiya becuase he used to play the drums, but now that he can't see Snares or the cymbals he cannot play. He's always either crying or trying to kill ichiya. Namida always comforts him, but he says that he only needs himself.

Ikkan
Killed by ichiya.

Warabi
Ikkans replacement. She doesn't live with ichiya and the others becuase she's scared that ichiya will kill her. She makes the album arts and posters for the band and has a degree in graphic design. Her phone was destroyed by ichiya because he didn't want her to call the police on him. Warabi is addicted to smoking and has constant weed parties at her house. She always comes to the studio either drunk or high.