Sneak Peek - Part 3

We start the trailer, when Oceanside High to be announced but have larger problem.

Principle: Good Morning students. Tomorrow our school, will be able to face Tremorton High, in the friendship games.

Crowd: (Cheer a little)

Ruby: (To her friends) Aren't the games, supposed to be getting along?

Bliss: It's kinda hard to get along with someone who beats you at everything.

Margot: But this time, Things are going to be different.

Then we see a scene where Jenny meets Ruby when they bump to each other.

Ruby: You I'm not ready to take on this challenge.

Jenny: Oops, I'm sorry.

Ruby: No problem. I get that a lot.

Jenny: I'm Jenny Wakeman, the Teenage Robot.

Ruby: Oh, my name is Ruby Gillman, a normal teenager.

Jenny and Ruby: Whoa. Your so blue. And Look at that. Are these clothes awesome?

Then have a challenge issue between of different friends.

Agatha: You made a friend with a robot.

Ruby: Yeah, and she kinda pretty, like me. Of course she's not the like the other girl, before.

Agatha: Well, she had nice mother.

Jenny: (To Her Mother) You never would have, made me come of age, and I need to grow up.

Nora: Well it will not matter, cause you remain as a teenager for life.

Title Card: From the acclaimed directors, Rob Renzetti and Jayson Thiessen.

Then we see a scene where trouble is a brewing.

Jenny: Are you saying that she is from Oceanside, and she playing these games against me?

Tuck: (As he answer her.) Why of course, if you felt it that way.

Then the Mighty Titans appears, as chaos is coming.

Ruby: Something has been gone wrong, during prep rally and costume changes. It has something to do, with that old woman.

Crius: We will attack the Kraken Kingdom, regain the sacred stone that held from our father, and rule the universe.

Ruby: Ok, that would be a problem.

Title Card: And the Writers of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Trolls: The Beat Goes On

Then we see a scene where Jenny Fights with Ruby.

Jenny: Oh my gosh, it's a giant monster! Stand back. (As she start hurting her, and tying her up)

Ruby: Wait, Wait! I'm on your side.

Jenny: What, you are. Then why are you a purple  protest monster?

Ruby: Well, it's a long story.

Title Card: Where Two Girls...

We see more a sinister moment, where the old lady forum herself into Queen Vexus.

Vexus: (Laughs) Guess who's back!

Jenny: (Gasps) Vexus, my old enemy.

Ruby: That's Vexus, wow! She's even worse then Queen Nerissa.

Title Card: ...Will become the heroes...

Vexus: After from my banishment, I gain a new body. And this time Jennifer, I'm going to make you a permitted part of Cluster Prime.

Jenny: Not if I, say something to this. (As she begins to fight her)

Title Card: ...They been waited for!

Then we see more action stuffs.

Ruby: Once we stop the titans, we'll stop Vexus.

Jenny: And we can have peace in our universe.

Ruby: Because we're teenagers. No matter, if it's the game that we play.

Jenny: But, we're always the winners.

Sam: Oh I'm so 'nervicited'!

Tuck: You do realize that's not a real word, right?

Grandmamah: (Voiceover) No Matter what the challenge, a Kraken will always answer the call.

Bard: No matter, what you are Jenny. You'll always be yourself.

Jenny and Ruby: It's time to go big!

Title Card: Ruby Gillman,
Jenny Wakeman,
Teenage
Heroes

It's Wakeman Meets Gillman!

Coming Soon from Netflix and Wattpad.