"Mama,Please Don't Cry,I Will Be Alright"

(Lori' pov)

I woke up, I felt some pain in my head.I heard the loud laughter of Tom and Gustav from the first floor.I looked at the clock and it showed that it was 3 pm.I was thirsty and I had to go downstairs, I didn't care if Tom was still mad at me and if he was going to hurt me.I was going downstairs and in the dining room I saw Tom and Gustav playing cards and drinking whiskey. Tom was holding a cigar in his mouth and playing cards.When he saw me, he took the cigar out of his mouth and shook it off the ashtray and said, looking at the ashtray and the cigarette butt, "Did our sleeping beauty wake up?"I didn't say anything and I heard Gustav laughing. I went to the kitchen, drank water and ate an apple that was almost rotten.Only then did I greet Gustav when I was coming back.I went back upstairs, sat on the bed, I was bored.I searched Tom's room and mine to see if there was any book to read, because I had nothing else to do. Although Tom did not contain it in his house. I opened the drawers in his room with a grater. I opened the drawer next to the side of the bed where he slept.It was a letter and I opened it.It was written."Tom, be strong and strong, I know you are. I miss your dreadlocks, to stroke your hair.I kept the white cap you gave me. Love be strong, I'm coming soon I'm going to save myself from these Mexican shits, I'm coming soon."I don't know what kind of letter this is, but at the end it said "Yours Maddy."He also wrote the date "6/5/2008".I was wondering who this Maddy was. I put the letter back in its place and went back to bed. This was his girlfriend, I'm just wondering where she is.I lay like that in bed, lost in my thoughts. I lay there for a long time. I cried a little, I want my family, I would like Maria to be here so that at least she could comfort me.

I heard the door open, it was Tom. He entered carrying some chocolate in his hand. He twirled his lip piercing and sat down next to me, and I was lying on the bed."I brought you something," he said, smiling."I don't need anything from you" I answered looking at the ceiling.Tom put his hand on my face and moved slowly towards me.I quickly pushed him away and got up from the bed.He slowly got up from the bed."Sick one, I don't need anything from you."I shouted at him and cried.He was approaching me with a creepy smile on his face and twirling his piercing again."You destroyed me, don't come near me, I don't want your disgusting and murderous hands on me." I told him, and he quickly grabbed my arm and waist and said "You can't talk to me like that"I hit him hard in the face and spat in his face. I didn't want to run away, I didn't want to be a coward, now I will fight.He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards him. I hit him in his genitals. He moaned in pain, and then I pushed him to the floor. I hit him on the face and on the chest. I didn't even notice, he grabbed my hair and threw me next to him. Soon he was over me. Now I was screaming and shouting and hitting him. He grabbed my face and yelled at me.I'm lucky, Gustav entered the room.He quickly ran towards Tom and grabbed his shoulder to get away from me "No mate, come on down and finish the game" Gustav spoke to him. "Don't interfere Gustav, you know it will get worse." said Tom, holding my face tightly.I cried and asked Gustav for help "Tom, let's leave the girl, let's finish the round," he said once more.Tom didn't say anything to him, he just looked at me with his dark and demonic eyes. But he still let me go and got off me.Gustav held his shoulder and led him out of the room, and Tom looked back at me a little more.I stayed on the floor crying and scared.

(At the Harwork family home)

Susie was sitting on the balcony smoking a cigar, and Victor was asleep on the couch watching TV. Susie's phone was in the house and it rang. The sound of the phone woke up Victor, he quickly got up from the couch to call, he thought there was some news about his daughter, that she was fine and alive.He took the phone and answered, after which Susie soon entered the house.It was the police. Susie stood in front of Victor now anxiously awaiting news of their daughter."Good afternoon, the police station here."the policeman said over the phone."Yes, Victor Harwork here, because they have some news about my daughter."there was a little silence over the phone, after which the policeman answered, "Unfortunately, Inspector Mr. Kundor has disappeared and is nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, the investigation is stopped, because we have no trace or evidence of who kidnapped your daughter." Victor took the phone off his ear, held the other fist firmly and dropped a tear."Sir are you alright?" asked the policeman.Victor put the receiver back on his ear and said"You should be ashamed, you are not doing your job properly," after which he ended the call."Victor, what happened, where is our daughter."said this concerned mother. "That asshole Kundor is gone, he ran away somewhere, the investigation is suspended." Victor replied, crying.Susie went into his arms and cried. She was disappointed with the police. Victor kissed her on the head and comforted her, shedding tears.