[ 23 ]

i just died - amerie

Opening the door to her cousin's room after knocking twice, Ziora peeks her head in, noticing Maddie is in fact asleep, but Taehyung is lying right next to her.

"Maddie." She whispers loudly as she stands in the doorway.

The girl's eyes slowly open as she looks at her cousin, shifting a bit and realizing Taehyung's hand is on her waist and she's pulled extremely close. She looks at his sleeping face and internally blushes, turning back to her cousin.

"Khalid thought we could make last night up to our parents by cooking breakfast, can you both come down in like 30 minutes?" Ziora asks, still whispering.

Maddie nods slowly as her cousin closes the door. Checking the time on her phone, she sees it's 8:30, there's no shock they're not up right now. Slowly moving from his grasp Maddie walks to the bathroom, when she comes back Taehyung is awake and sitting up.

"Good morning." Taehyung says, his voice now raspy and quiet.

Maddie feels herself throb as the boy gets up to stretch, she could get used to him in the morning. His voice is a lot deeper and not to mention he looks good with messy hair.

"We have to be downstairs in like 30 minutes to make breakfast for my parents." Maddie tells him as he walks to the bathroom, beginning to make her bed.

She recounts the night they had and smiles. He came up to her room and they watched movies, simply enjoying each other's presence until they fell asleep.

It was about 2am when Taehyung went to pee and she woke up. She tried to fall back asleep but couldn't, so Taehyung did what he could to help.

He had an early breakfast.

Taehyung walks back into the room immediately grabbing Maddie's waist and kissing her forehead, causing her to blush.

"You really like kissing me huh?" Maddie asks as she turns around, looking at the boy. He adjusts his glasses and smiles, humming as he kisses her lips this time.

Maddie feels her stomach fill with butterflies as she feels his touch once more. Words can't explain how happy she is to be with him. She may not know exactly what they are, but she could care less right now, it's the happiest she's been in weeks. They're finally doing what they've wanted to with each other and she doesn't feel guilty at all.

That's enough for her right now.

"We have like 20 more minutes before we have to be downstairs, what do you wanna do?" Maddie asks, plopping back on her bed.

Taehyung shrugs as he begins to check messages on his phone. One in particular standing out.

Aria G
happy thanksgiving

He rolls his eyes and closes the app before going on TikTok, scrolling through videos. They sit in comfortable silence as they wait to go downstairs.

Meanwhile, Khalid and Ziora sit on the couch in the living room, chatting about the pair.

"I think it's so cute that they're spending more time together again." Ziora says, referring to the people upstairs. "I bet you they're gonna start dating."