Reputations

⚠️Fight, Language⚠️

~Y/n's POV~

After I am done with my shower, I start to get dressed. The shower is definitely odd. There is a hot leaver and a cold leaver. At home, it's just less warm.

•••••••••••••••••

Before we left for the shopping, we had to stop at Tony's lab for the ear plugs.

"These are just a prototype, so you will still be able to hear things close up, but it will dim the sound for far away." Tony explains to all of us. "Please don't scream in her ears. I don't want to have to pay for another set of hearing aids."

"Well, I don't think that will be a problem." Clint said," I could tell he is getting annoyed with Tony. It's probably because it wasn't Nat's fault.

"I'll be fine with these guys." I said with a smile. I didn't know if it was true or not, but I figured I would be okay. How loud can a mall be?

Wait. What's a mall?

•••••••••••••••••

"Where's the keys?" Peter asked loki as we approached a large black box.

"I don't actually know for this one." Loki replied to the kid.

"That's because I'm never trusting either of you to drive again." Nat said, going around the box.

Drive?

Wanda apparently saw the look of confusion as she leaned over to me. "I'll explain later." I just nodded and accepted that I will never understand these people.

Loki went up to the black box and grabbed something attached to it. Once he pulled on it, it opened, and so did my eyes.

Peter seemed to notice my shocked face as he just giggled at me and pulled me into the box. I was sitting in between Loki and Peter, Clint and Natasha were in the front, and Wanda, Yelena, and Sam were in the back.

I heard Wanda call the box a vehicle, and Nat called it a van, Loki called it a contraption. I don't know what to call this thing.

We managed to get the vehicle started after a huge fight for what they called a shotgun?

•••••••••••••••••

We pulled up to a large building that looked like only royalty would enter. I start to shift uncomfortably, I know I wouldn't dare try to enter a palace after what happened last time I tried.

Peter and Loki opened their doors, I took Peter's side and slowly scooted my way into the sun. Everything here was so bright that my eyes would need time to adjust.

The inside of the mall is so much bigger than it looked on the outside. It has so many open rooms with different types of things inside. Things I have only ever dreamt of seeing.

•••••••••••••••••

We have been through so many shops and I have tried on a lot of different clothing. I think Nat, Yelena, and Wanda are just throwing clothes into the cashier's hands at this point.