⊰09⊱

IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

"They Open At The Same Time I Pull This Trigger. Want Me To Open Them?"
– Gisele yashar

SADLY AS MUCH, As I wanted Dom to come out I knew had to go on with the Operation. So I took the offer as much As I didn't want to.

Everyone seemed fine to go on this misson but I was not. I was missing classes, I was missing work and on top of that I'll be in the car with Brian.

Not only was I missing my mini races, I didn't make up my share on this months rent and with Dom being away who was going to pay it!

I don't know if I completely trust Brian. He was starting to seem like a cocky asshole, and I didn't like it. Sure he was hot but it didn't give him an excuse to act like a Dick.

I finally got my phone call from Dom and he said he was doing Okay and that he missed me a lot. I told him he had just two more weeks and he would be out but that was just the rough estimation.

Letty was just as hurt. I forgot that they used to have a thing but its kind of confusing but both didn't know what they wanted but I knew they cared for each other. They just don't want to keep me in the mix.

Agent bilkins gave the three of us a ride to the station.

When we finally arrived, Roman had a mean look on his face. We were all about to enter but he stayed back.

"Wait hold on a sec." Brian held the door.

"What's wrong rome?" I asked.

"I don't know if I should be trusting him man." Rome looked around.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed.

"Just think of it this way it's an opportunity for a fresh start. now let's just go do this all right?" Brian assured him.

"Yeah cmon Rome we already came all this way." I nodded.

"I wouldn't need a fresh start If it wasn't for you!" Rome shouted.

"'Man you've been using that since the day you got busted! Now just chill and Let's go do this!" Brian yelled shoving him.

"Both you stop being pussies! Let's just go and get it over with." I yelled.

"Im not a pussy! and I don't need to chill out." Rome yelled defensively.

"Yes you do. You need to stop blaming me for every mistake and Roman Pearce needs to start taking responsibility for his own actions." Brian added.

"You need to go to hell." Roman mumbled.

"You need to go back to Barstow." Brian
got in his face.