𝟏.

August 1st

JJ Maybank x Y/N

JJ takes you on your dream date for national girlfriend day!

some bf JJ fluff<3

(Y/NS POV)

I woke up to the familiar knocking on my window, I slowly stand up and walk over to the window. A smile creeps on my face when I see the blonde haired pogue so I open the window for him. "Hi J, I missed you" I lean to give him a kiss on cheek.

JJ sends me a sweet smile. "I missed you too Y/N" He climbs through into my room and sits on my bed. "Do you know what day it is?" He asks.

"August 1st?" I answered leaning over to lightly pinch and punch his shoulder. He takes my hand, stands up and spins me around. He does that sort of thing a lot, it literally makes my day.

"Its national girlfriends day" JJ smiles, holding both of my hands. "And you're my girlfriend." It's almost like those words are his favourite to say, he loves to remind himself that. 

"Yes I am" I tell him slightly going on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek again.

"Im gonna take you on a date, thats what Pope and John B are doing with Kie and Sarah" JJ starts a light blush on face from my kiss. "But our date's gonna be the best, Ive got so much planned" he looks so excited.

"what do you have planned?" I ask, obviously interested in what he has planned.

"I saved up some money, and I bought some things.I bought Face masks and I rented (your favourite movie) on dvd and I also thought we could listen to some (your favourite singer/band)." JJ says, it's clear he thought about this and it's honestly the most adorable thing ever. "Oh and I got your favourite snacks" 

"You're so incredible JJ" I tell him, wrapping him in a hug, which he gladly returns. "I love you, JJ" I tell him, for like the millionth time this week. My hobby is making sure he always feels loved.

"I love you too Y/N, You're the best thing to ever happen to me" he tells me cupping my face with his hands and kisses me softly, and I gladly kiss back.

we eventually break the kiss and he takes my hand and sits me down on the bed he puts the (favourite movie) dvd on. he sat on my bed and I tied his hair up and out of face so he can wear the sheet mask. I took a photo and saved it to my liked photos.

After the movie we went surfing and spent the whole day together.

Cute lil short story<3

Happy JJ>>>>>>>