Chapter 42

Your POV

When we went to the restaurant we just ate dinner and as we eat dinner we held hands across the table. It was cute because Lauren kept doing something romantic and cute it's just perfect. When we finished we went home and we went upstairs to my room. "Baby, can i spend the night here?" she asked wrapping one arm around my neck "You don't have to ask you know?" i said kissing her cheek. "Oh okay" we went to my room and i quickly got my clothes so i can change. "Lauren can you go out first? i'll just change" she look at me an smirk "No, change here" i glare at her "No please? i'll be fast" i said "Nope, change here" i sighed and just went to the bathroom. When i finished i saw her in my laptop opening a movie, i jumped on the bed and hug her "What are we watching?" i ask "Insidious 2" my eyes went wide "No no no no please!" i beg "Oh come on i'll be here beside you" she said pulling me close to her. "No please Lauren" i begged and bury my face on the crook of her neck. "Come on i promise i won't leave you tonight" i sighed and finally nodded "But if i had a nightmare it's your fault." i said crossing my arms.

When we started the movie the lights were off and we have the blanket on top of us. I was cuddled to Lauren and her arms were wrapped around me protectively. When a scary scene comes i hide my face on Lauren's neck and cover my ears with my hands. I felt Lauren kissed my head but i didn't want to look up or else i'll see the scene. I hesitantly look up and regretted it when i saw the scene, i quickly hide my face again an hug her tight. When the movie ended i sighed in relief and brushed my teeth, she went behind me and brushed her teeth too. Then we both went to bed drifting off to sleep.

Lauren's POV

I felt Y/N shaking so i opened my eyes and saw her having a bad dream, i shake her slightly to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up "Baby, wake up. You're having a bad dream" i said she open her eyes and quickly hug me "Shhh.. it's okay, i'm here" i cooed in her ear. "Do you want to drink something?" i ask "Milk please" i smiled "You're cute" she finally smiled and kissed my cheek, "Alright stay here then" i said but she quickly held my hand "No, don't leave me here" i giggle and we both went downstairs. I got her a glass of milk and gave it to her "Here ya go princess" she blush and drank her milk, i walk behind her and kiss her head when she finishes her milk. "Do you feel good now?" i ask she nodded giving me a cute smile "Alright, let's get to bed" i said holding her hand. When we got upstairs we both cuddled and i kiss her forehead "I love you" i mumble "I love you too Lauren" i smile and we both fell asleep.

--

Today is now Monday, i groan since i really hate Mondays! I sighed and walk inside the school and when i pass Y/N's locker i saw her so i stopped and walk to her. I hug her from behind making her jump "Shit, you scared me baby" she said slapping my arm "Ow, stop hurting me" i said pouting she giggle and faced me "Don't scare me then" i shrugged and gave her a kiss "Good morning" she smiled "Good morning" she said hugging me. "Hey!" we look up and saw Lily standing there "Hey" i greeted "Hi" Y/N greeted coldly before turning back to her locker. "Woah, someone's had a bad morning" Lily chuckled "I just.....never mind" Y/N said and gave her a fake smile, "See ya later Lolo" she said kissing my cheek before looking at Lily then walked away. UGH LILY!

"Is she mad at me or something?" she asked me i look at her "Uh, she thinks you like me so yeah" she chuckled "I do like you as a friend Lauren, not in a relationship way" i smiled "Really?" she nodded "Phew, good" i said she laughed. "Wanna go to class?" i nodded and walk with her, hmm, so she doesn't like me. Why was she flirting with me then? I shrugged and got to class, Lily sat beside me and i really don't mind since she doesn't like me anyway. "Hey, do you get this? I hate Science" she said i smiled and nodded "Yes i do, alright so.." i started explaining her the Science thing. "Oh thanks" she said then kissed my cheek, i shrugged the girls kiss my cheek so eh it's alright.