14.

Hari's POV

I was cuddling with kai in my bed. Kai look down at me and started to pet my hair. "Do you plan on just cuddling today or what?" I meet kai's gaze. " I'll go with the flow; if it ends up with us cuddling all day then so be it." I then nuzzle my head back into his chest and start purring. He then begins to mumble. "fucking cute.." I start to blush and get impossibly closer to his chest.

I was about to drift off to sleep when suddenly a knock can be heard on the door. "who is it?" I then hear a soft voice. " Eri..." Awww my sweet angel. "come in sweetheart" Eri walks in n crawl in the bed as I detach myself from kai and open my arms for Eri.  Eri then hugged me then jumped on kai. "hello my little angel." " papa can I do mama's hair" me and kai looked at each other then looked back at Eri. kai then speaks up. " why are you asking me?" Eri giggled. " because mama says yes to everything  I ask for and you don't, even if i throw a fit." 

I then sit up and look offended. "THAT"S NOT TRUE" Eri then turned to me. "when i asked if I could stab Rappa, you said yes. When i asked if i coud blow up the base you said yes. when i asked if i could get a car to run over all might you said yes. when i asked if you could do something illegal so we could both get arrested you said yes." 

Eri then gave me a bored expression. Kai shoots a deadly glare at me. "In my defense, you are way to cute for me to say no" Kai then sighed deeply. " you know what, do his hair but i think you should cut the arrows off" kai then got up and got some scissors and hand them to Eri along with a comb. "get creative "

A/N: litteraly working with a little bit of motivation right now but this all ya gettin for now.