3

As I, Dawn, walked into the club with my experienced friend, Amber, and my friend, Rain, who drank in high school, I nervously looked around at all the guys staring and smirking at her.

"Guys, I don't feel comfortable here.." I muttered to my friends.

"Loosen up, you nutjob, nothing bad has ever happened to me here," replied Amber.

"Sounds like you're just not attractive!" Rain joked, nudging Amber's shoulder.

The girls and I walked to the bar and asked for drinks.

"Beer, I'm being fun tonight," Amber raised her eyebrows on 'fun'.

"Whiskey, I guess." Rain was never quite sure what she wanted.

"Uhm, I don't know.. what do you guys think?" I turned to my friends.

"Definitely go with wine, great beginners drink." Rain said.

"Not sure I'd trust Rain, if I were you, I say go with full-on rum! Classic!" Amber cut off Rain.

"Sure. Rum, please," I ordered, "That looks expensive. Glad I didn't go with wine.." I looked at Rain.

"Hey, don't look at me..!" Rain backed a step away.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I told the girls.

"Be quick and cautious!" They told me.

I stepped out to the restrooms area to find the genders weren't separated.

I sighed and entered anyway.

Ew, I've only seen a urinal once in fifth grade, this is nasty! Pee all over the walls, how the hell do they miss?

I walked into one of the u locked stalls to find an old man buttoning up his pants.

"Oh, oh, oh my! I am so, so sorry, sir! It said it was unoccupied, I swear," I stuttered as I walked away panicked.

"Don't worry about it, you're not the first black woman to make a mistake like that on old me!"

I was disgusted by his comment. What was that supposed to mean? I hope he goes to hell.

~~7 bottles later~~

"I need a.. a walk.. in.. fresh.. air.." I tell the girls between laughs.

I stumble out of the club with a half-empty bottle in my hand.

I deeply breath the fresh air, and just as I start to get steady again, I feel coarse, soaked cloth wrap around my nose and mouth, as well as a hand around my waist, pulling me back.

I blink, trying my best to regain full consciousness, and feel me dropped into a car seat just before I black out.

I woke up in a dark, dreary room with a noose in the corner.

Oh my god, where.. what.. Rain and Amber.

"Rain? Amber? Anyone?!" I screamed, terrified.

I froze in place, so I hadn't realized until now that there was handcuffs holding me to a pole, slightly off-center in the room.

"HELP!" my voice echoed.