My idol (1)

(Not proofread!)

"Eomma, I'm going to Jimine's house"

"Okay bub, be safe sweetie" She looks up from her fantasy novel 

"But be back before 5 pm remember appa is coming home, hmm" his mother known as Mrs Kim smiles sweetly at her only son. The boy jumps happily in place and hugs his mother before running upstairs followed by a 'Be careful sweetie' Mrs. Kim smiles softly before being enticed back into her reading 

Taehyung a 20-year-old the most beautiful boy people had ever seen. was born into a wealthy family, his mother is a retired model, and his father is the owner of the KIMS company. The Kim couple adores their only son very much, is protective, and supportive, and pampers him a lot even though he's 20 years old he will always be their baby. 

Even though Taehyung has been spoiled by his parents, he has a one-of-a-kind soul. His parents couldn't be happier to have an amazing son who works hard to make an income instead of using the money his parents lend him. Of course, the Kim couple spoiled their baby bear. 

"Bye eomma, I love you" he gives a small peck on his mother's cheek. Mrs. Kim kissed his forehead. 

"I love you too bear, be careful" 

Jimin 22 years old and Taehyung 20 years old are opposite though they both became great friends because of their different yet similar personalities. Taehyung is an ambivert, and Jimin is extroverted yet sometimes Taehyung can get shy to the point he gets red, and his habit is to hide his face in his hands.

Taehyung's pov

Jimin's house is 10 minutes away, it's a beautiful sunny day, no gloomy clouds in sight so why not go for a walk, that is exactly what I'm going to do.

I made it to my soulmate's beautiful home, "Jimine" I knocked on the door 

"My baby bear!!" Jimin opens the front door, bringing me into a tight hug "Minnie!" I shout happily, tightly hugging him in return. 

"Should we do some shopping today?" Jimin asks after we sit down on the couch "Oooh, yeah we haven't gone to the mall in a while" I say, remembering it's been weeks since we went. 

"Okay! well let me finish getting dressed" Jimin Hyung gets up and goes to his bedroom. While I stay downstairs watching a K-drama play.

"I'm ready bestie!" Jimin comes downstairs "Wow, hyung you look stunning" I said 

"Thank you tae. You look gorgeous yourself"

 You look gorgeous yourself"