𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

˚⁺

˚⁺

I HEAR THE DOOR OPEN TO MY BEDROOM, I look up from my laptop and see Kylian standing in my doorway

"Hey," he whispers as he walks over to my bed. "What're you doing here?" I laugh as I shut the lid. "I was with Ney. But, I snuck away to see you," he smirks.

"Ky, you can't be in here," I push him away a bit, "Come on, quick," he leans in. "No! You know how Neymar feels about this. If he catches us," I sigh. "He won't!" Kylian insists.

I sigh as I stare at the beautiful man standing before me. "Fine, one quick kiss," I tell him. "I'll see you later," he mumbles, pecking my lips again. "Mkay," I smile.

Kylian walks out and I fall back into bed. I flip my laptop back open, watching my show once more.

Time passes and as I begin to fall asleep, I hear the door open. "Y/N, are you awake?" my oldest brother asks, "Sim," I mumble as I turn to face him. "You didn't see Kylian tonight did you?" he asks, "No," I quickly say. "Okay, good," he says.

"You know how I feel about that. I know that I'm rough on you and everything, but I just know you deserve someone better," Neymar stresses. "No, I know, I understand," I softly smile. "I love you, and you'd tell me again if you're seeing him again, right?" he asks. "I'm not," I lie.

"Okay, goodnight," he shuts the door once more.

I roll over again, facing the window. The moonlight beamed through my room. Neymar wasn't supportive of Kylian and I's relationship. He didn't think that Kylian would be faithful because of his former playboy ways.

I love Kylian, so when Neymar tried to force us to break up. We lied and claimed that we were broken up but in actuality, we were still together, just extremely good at hiding it.

kyks

kyks

i miss you

y/n

i miss you more

when can i see you?

you saw me tonight

ik, but i want more time with you

me too.

he's just up my ass, always saying things that he shouldn't

he cares about you, but so do i

i wish he'd notice that.

maybe if you put more effort

how much more can i?

he needs to think you want to "win me back"

you're right.

goodnight beautiful

goodnight kyks

My eyes flutter open the next morning, I put my robe on before walking downstairs to the kitchen

My eyes flutter open the next morning, I put my robe on before walking downstairs to the kitchen. "These came for you," Neymar clenches his jaw.

"Who are they from?" I furrow my eyebrows as he whips the card at me.

' you are the one who fills my life with love. xo, kylian '

I laugh as I put the card back down, "Do you still talk to him?" my brother raises his voice a bit. "Not really, and why does it even matter?! You are the biggest playboy," I point at him. "Don't you dare bring that up," he starts to get aggravated.

"You're a hypocrite you know? Kylian is not going to hurt me, stop projecting your problems into my relationship," I shout at him.

I turn around and stomp upstairs, throwing on whatever clothes that I could. I rush back downstairs, grab my keys, and head toward the door. "Where are you going?" Neymar calls out after me. "Don't worry about it," I slam the door.

I speed over to Kylian's house, getting out of the car quickly.

I knock on the door before the maid opens it, "Y/N! It's nice to see you again," she smiles. "You too, Maria," I smile.

I walk through the house before finding Kylian in the gym. "Good morning," he smiles at me through the mirror. "Good morning," I whimper.

Kylian drops the weight and rushes over to me, "What's wrong baby?" he grabs my face. "Neymar. I can't deal with his attitude and quite frankly, I don't care what he says. I want to be with you," I tell him.

"I want to be with you too. I love you," he tells me. "I love you more," I lean into him.

Kylian kisses me softly, "Did you like my flowers?" I smile just thinking about them. "I loved them. They were beautiful," I blush. "Expect more, forever," he whispers.

˚⁺

˚⁺