⊰19⊱

JUST THE TWO OF US

JUST THE TWO OF US

"I'm So Good, Man, I Could Sell Rubbers
To A Monk."
Twinkie

"LOOK IF YOU GUYS REALLY wanna carry up this plan this is definitely the place to do it. So what y'all think man?" Tej asked

"I think is perfect, so what do they store here?" Brian asked.

Tej let out a small laugh, "I'm glad you asked." He smiled.

Tej walked us over to the garage and opened it.

Everything was brand new. New engines, the oils, the smell was new, even Suki's new designs. Everything was just brand new, it was almost heaven. I say almost just because Dom wasn't there to see it I knew he would've loved it.

And I couldn't help but smile.

"What you think girl?" Brian smiled.

"I think it's perfect." I grinned as he cupped my face tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I think your perfect." He smiled placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Aye! Not around the cars!" Tej shouted making us laugh.

─────────✰─────────

Brian thought it was a good idea that we go to the beach before we made a move out for tomorrow, he said it would be good if we realized stress and had nothing on our minds.

"Man, when did you start eating so much? " Brian smiled at Roman.

"I was in jail bruh, I know how shitty the grub is on the inside. With the way things are shaping up right now it'll be a matter of time before I'm back and they're dead." Roman admitted.

"Hey don't talk like that. Your not going anywhere I won't let that happen." I reassured him.

"Well for now I'm trying to eat all I can while I can. Plus the doctor tells me I got a high metabolism." He claimed making us laugh.

I leaned my head on Brian's shoulder as he did the same on mine.

"Man, you remember us growing up?" He asked.

"Only thing I remember was everyone protecting me ever since dad and mom divorced." I shrugged.

"That's cause you were our baby bird." Roman smiled.

"Remember Roman? Playing football in the dirt? You know getting into trouble, all the stupid things we did. When you got busted you know whether I was a cop or not, do you know if there's anything I could have done I would've done it." Brian admitted