⊰20⊱

WALKING ON A DREAM

WALKING ON A DREAM

"Hey, we do what we do best. We improvise, all right?"
Brian O'conner

WE SPED DOWN THE highway as we already had cops tailing us.

"I got two on me to my left." I warned in the walkie talkie as we followed Brian.

"Stay with me follow my lead!" Brian yelled.

We went down the lanes speeding between each car. Every turn and lane we went to helicopters and police cars followed us. Brian began adding pressure to the pedal by stepping on the gas and hitting his turbo. Roman and I did the same, but Roman was struggling to keep up as the three of us swayed the highway.

We kept passing between each car, but the more we passed each car the more policeman came behind us. We we're now going 120 and Rome wasn't catching up.

'Fuck.' I mumbled.

"Hold on Roman!" I yelled in the walkie.

I did the only thing I knew would work but Dom only taught me it once and I never mastered it. I only had one shot, I turned around and I began to drive backwards, and I drove on the grass.

When I had enough momentum when I reached the grass, I went back on the highway to flip the car horizontally and stop in the middle of the highway.

I got in the way of each cop, making them slam the brakes and crashing to one another. I turned my wheel and went back on the road following Brian.

"Attagirl!" Roman congratulated in the Walkie.

I came up besides the two of them as a helicopter begin to shoot fire at us and our cars. I soon realized it was the thing that paralyzed Dom and Brian's car.

We stepped on the brakes as they tried to hit our cars, but since we hit the brakes the police cars crashed into one another. 

The missile missed mine and Roman's car, but hit Brian's car.

"Shit!" He yelled.

His car slowly slowed down but he got an idea. He tried to take it out and it shook his car off course. He managed to shift the car's direction towards the grass as he was taking his foot off the Petal.

He finally managed to get it off and throw it on one of the police cars ahead.

"Attaway baby!" I yelled in excitement.

I let the two cars ahead of me crash into one another as Roman and Brian caught up to each other. We snuck in to the alleyway and I took the shorter cut getting in front of them.

The police cars followed Brian and Rome. We knew they wouldn't suspect me in the car chase, so I turned back around and took the other shortcut to cut the police cars off. I watched Each officer move their wheel, crashing into the wall.