nabnab x banbans son reader

You were the son of banban and he was known by all in the kindergarten for children I looked nothing like him though.

Your pov

I was going around the building and I saw a blue like spider creature with three eyes and a very big mouth with spikey sharp teeth I was fascinated by it and I started walking over but they left.

I went over seeing they were trying to hide not to scare me I walked over seeing they were hiding under a desk I held out my hand for them to take.

Nabnabs pov

I was under the desk and banbans son was trying to find me and I saw them but they were nothing like them they were sweet and kind I saw he had his hand out for me to take so I did.

He took me out of my hiding spot "hello I'm y/n what's your name." He said sweetly I was blushing a little bit "I'm nabnab its nice to meet you y/n." I said and we started talking and got to know each other more and we started to become close friends and I started to gain a crush on him and I wanted to tell him but I need to take my time so that I don't make him uncomfortable.

3rd person pov

You and nabnab became close friends even best friends he was very sweet when he wanted to be and he was very shy with new people or when talking to people you and nabnab would always meet up in the same spot you found him and became friends.

.........................................................

Hope you all like it and there will be a part 2 word count is 273.