two

It's a sunny but cold Sunday morning, the sun beaming through Renjun's grayish white curtains making him wake up.

He stretched out his arm, grunting in the process. His brain was still not fully loaded yet so he makes his way towards his bathroom to freshen himself up.

Renjun does his daily morning routine which consist of him washing his face, doing his skin care while contemplating about life, cleaning up his messed up room and change into some casual clothing.

He got his phone and went out of his room to his kitchen, his stomach grumbling.

"I know you're hungry, just wait for a minute"

He said to his stomach while hurriedly picking things from his pantry, which were just a box of cereal that was about to expire in about like 7 days and malk- melk- milk- whatever.

Trying to make his so called breakfast he suddenly got a call by someone. He carefully takes his phone out of his pocket, answering the phone, not even checking who called.

"Yello-"

"HUANG RENJUN"

He immediately takes his phone out of near his ear after hearing a dolphin scream at him, wincing in pain.

"It's morning for God's sake Chenle. Gosh. Oh and it's 'gege' to you mister" Renjun answered his cousin
sounding irritated

Can't believe I'm already irritated and it's only 8 AM. ugh.

"Ok grandpa. Anyways you're still looking for an available job right?"

Hearing what Chenle said made Renjun's ears perk and his focus now out of his cereal.

"Yeah I am. You found one didn't you?"

"Heck yeah I did! Plus a friend of mine works there anyway hehe"

"What kind of job is it le?" Renjun asked while brewing some black coffee. He's not usually the type to drink black coffee but hey, people change.

"It's a small but famous cafe just around near your condo. They aren't new or anything but the cafe isn't that old aswell."

That sounds good enough for Renjun to know. A small but famous cafe, near his condo meaning he doesn't have to travel far and Chenle knows someone there so it wouldn't be a huge problem.

"Hmm, sure. What do I need to bring? Oh and when is the scheduled meeting?"

"Whoa there gege. I haven't talked to him yet but I'll surely let you know about any updates and so. Talk to you later gege!"

Call ended. The phone buzzed in Renjun's hand.

Sigh, I surely hope this job is the one for me..

Total words: 423 (pretty short lmao)