chapter 1

Cartmans POV:

I woke up by being licked in the face to see who the hell is licking me i open my eyes and see ms. kitty so I just push her off of me. I felt weight on my shoulder I looked down and saw my boyfriend cuddled against me i slowly got up careful not to hurt Scott. Now that I'm up i Fed my cat and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my hands I exited the bathroom and saw my boyfriend Scott Malkinson still asleep. I walk over to my bed and climb back under the covers and sit in-between Scott's legs and I let my eyes gaze over my boyfriend's slender body and try to figure out how I'm going to wake him up for school. After a few minutes I finally got an idea on how to wake him up warning small smut i lean down and start kissing his neck all over when I got to his collarbone. I started sucking on his collarbone giving him a hickey then I started covering him in hickey's hearing a small moan escape from Scott's lip's i know that he is starting to wake up.  I pulled the covers off of Scott and saw that he is only in boxers. I also know that he is hard so I grabbed the waist band of his boxers and pulled them off and I have a full view of his cock i took it in my mouth and started sucking on my boyfriend's dick. Scott became a moaning mess and I love how he is coming undone like this i open my eyes and look at my boyfriend's face and I see the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. His right eye is blue and his left eye is green i hear him let out a whine of lots of pleasure he felt so i continued sucking his cock licking the slit at the tip of his dick remembering we have school i started sucking on his cock faster. After he cummed into my mouth I swallowed all of it (smut over)  then we started getting ready for school.

Scott POV:

I was woken up by my boyfriend giving me a blowjob and after calming down from it i stretched and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes i let out a yawn and sat up on the bed and I grabbed my bookbag and unzipped it I grabbed my clothes out of it. Knowing Eric is in his bathroom i grab my clothes i brought with me and walk out of my boyfriend's room then start walking to the bathroom. After taking a shower and getting dressed i walked back to Cartman's room looking around the room and saw anime posters on the Walls and photos of his friends and the two of us together. My eyes looked in the middle of the room and saw my boyfriend to see that he only had pants and shoes on while looking through his dresser trying to find a shirt he found one and he got ready. Hey Eric your mother is at work you want me to make breakfast or go to tweek bro's. Let's go to tweek bro's I want some coffee also is tweek working right now. Yeah he is so we will see him when we get there. We left and made our way to tweek bro's were now at the door and Cartman opened it while holding it open for me I walked in and thanked him Then I walked up to the counter and saw tweek. Hey tweek can i get a latte and a blueberry muffin. Sure just one cup of sugar in the latte like always Scott. Yeah and thank you tweek i really don't know how you remember how everyone wants their coffee. I guess it's cause i work here for so long also your order will be three dollars and fifty cents. I paid and went to find somewhere to sit while looking i saw my boyfriend talking to his friends I walked over to them and sat down with them. Hmm mhm hum mhm hmm (hey Scott how are you doing) hey Kenny I'm doing fine how are you guys doing. Hey Scott did you see me beat the shit out of that kid that was making fun of butters. I was about to answer Kyle when tweek came over with my order and handed it to me I thanked him and i saw him have a note pad and pen in his hands.

Cartman's POV:

I saw that tweek had a note pad and pen in his hands so i decided to order something. Hey tweek can i get a cappuccino and a chocolate chip muffin. GAH s-sure thing Cartman two cups of sugar for the cappuccino like usual. I nod my head yes and started talking to kenny remembering that my mother gave me enough money for three people. Hey Kenny I have enough lunch money for you, Scott and I when it's time for lunch want to come with us. Mhm (sure). Hah Cartman's being nice that's new. Shut up you stupid Jew. I saw Kenny's eyes widen and look beside me then back to me. Mhm mmh ( your dead). I am confused by what Kenny meant all i did was call Kyle a jew then i remember Scott is sitting and probably heard what i said. Tweek came over and gave me my order then went back to work. After we ate and finished our coffee Scott and I left and made our way to school where we were in front of the school since it's Monday A lot of people just skipped we walked in and put our stuff in our lockers. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and i turned around and hugged Scott back i felt him bury his face into my chest i just started playing with his hair running my fingers through it. I love you Scott. He's been quiet for a little bit and I wonder if i did something wrong i was about to ask him when i felt my sweater was wet realizing it's cause he's crying. Hey what's wrong love. I'm fine just happy that you said i love you too me. I love you too Cartman. After he said that i felt a pair of lips on mine and i kissed him back placing my hands on his waist and picked him up I turned us around and now Scott's back was against the locker and i went back to kissing him. Then i lick his bottom lip asking for entrance which he denied my hand trailed down to his butt and squeeze it causing him to gasp I slipped my tongue into his mouth and i started exploring his mouth.

Scott's POV:

I broke the kiss and laid my head on my boyfriend's shoulder he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him and I smiled happy to be in Cartman's arms. Hearing footsteps behind us i turn around to see the most annoying bitch on the planet. What the hell do you want Liza. I want to talk to Cartman alone please Scott. Hell no whatever you have to say you can say it to fucking both of us. Fine Cartman i have a crush on you will you be my boyfriend. I burst out laughing cause she thinks she's going to get my boyfriend i turn around to see Cartman smirking and then i know he has a plan to get rid of this bitch. Sorry Liza i don't date fucking stalker's so just leave me and Scott the hell alone. She ran off crying like the little bitch she is I turned around and hugged Cartman and he hugged me back looking around I saw other students in the hallway. I stopped hugging my boyfriend and turned around and was about to walk over to tweek and butters when I was pulled back into the hug. Cartman i thought you didn't want the school to know about our relationship yet. I'm fine with it now mi amor now let's go to class. School is finally over and we can go home well for me it's just going to my house to get some clothes then going to Cartman's house. I'm at my house and i open the door and see beer bottles scattered All over the floor fear ran up my spine my dad is here. I just went to my room and took off my bookbag and unzipped it then took all my school stuff out of it until it was empty and packed enough clothes for a week in my bookbag I looked around my room to see if I forgot anything else. i saw my phone on my desk i walk over there and grab my phone and charger then i put it in my pocket and put my charger in my bookbag i leave my room and start making my way to the front door when i trip over a beer bottle and hit the floor with a loud thud. Hearing footsteps i know he heard me fall terrified out of mind i grab my phone out of my pocket unlocked it when someone was staring at me i look up and see my father and he's mad. (warning abuse) then he kicked me in the side i was to run for it but when i put pressure on my ankle it hurts realizing i must have sprained it when I fell a minute ago. I just realized i don't have my phone anymore so I looked around trying to find it I found it a few inches in front of me I grabbed it and opened my contacts and pulled up Cartman's number i was about to push the call button when my dad stepped on my arm breaking it. I let out a scream of pain and that resulted in a kick to the stomach after having the wind knocked out of me i see my dad grab a empty beer bottle knowing what he is going to do i look at my phone and saw that Cartman's number is still up i pushed the button it started ringing. Scott i was about to answer when I was hit in the head with a beer bottle and everything went black. (Abuse is over)

Cartman's POV

I'm at home with the guys and butters here for a sleepover and we were about to play truth or dare when i hear my phone ringing i look to see who it is and see that it's Scott so I answer it. Scott it was quiet for a second then I heard a noise and then the phone hung up. Butters and Kenny got up and started heading to the front door when they were about to turn the knob. Where the hell are you two going and why do you two look like you seen a ghost. Cause Cartman that sound on the other side of the call was someone hitting Scott on the back of the head. I was already worried but after hearing what they said and walked out the front door and started making my way to Scott's house hearing four pairs of footsteps i knew that my friends had followed me. We arrived at Scott's house and I opened the door and walked inside the house then i saw my boyfriend on the floor unconscious with his father standing over him. Kenny, Stan, and Kyle attacked Scott's dad and butters and I went over to my boyfriend to check on him to see that he has a broken arm and a sprained ankle i carefully picked him up. Alright guys were leaving and Kenny grabbed his bookbag. We left the house and since Scott's arm is broken we made our way to the hospital when we got there I told Kenny to get a nurse when he gets back with the nurse she takes Scott out of my arms and takes him to a room. The nurse came back and started asking us questions about what happened to Scott. Alright you four what happened that got your friend badly injured. From what we could tell his father beat him. Ok we will contact the police and report child abuse also what the kid name. His name is Scott Malkinson and he's my boyfriend. Alright thank you for the information.

Until next chapter also this is my first south park fanfic so I'm sorry if I got any of the characters personally wrong 😔