one.

✧ ˚  ·    .

6:58 am

I woke up and got out of bed, then I took a warm bath. Afterward, I changed into a white crop tank top, baggy jeans with a white belt, and black Jordan one. While looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that a part of my outfit was missing. I spotted it and picked up the small white box, then opened it.

My Lola gave me this necklace before she passed away. I was her favorite among my two younger siblings, and when I wore it, my outfit felt complete.

As I walked downstairs, I was greeted by my twin sisters, Eleorna and Evelyn. It is safe to say that they have different personalities; Eleorna is outgoing and popular, while Evelyn is more reserved.

"Hi astriiii! Dad said you have to walk us to school," Eleorn said, dragging out the "i" in my name to make it sound more annoying. I rolled my eyes "shut up" I told her before grabbing the toast and saw Evelyn reading a book "Good Morning Eve" I smiled while chewing my toast.

She glanced at me and smiled. Evelyn doesn't talk much, which is why she is often targeted by people at school, especially Heather. That bitch always manages to pop my blood. "Hey! How did you get a cut on your arm? Did you do it? Did Heather? Ima kill her." Eleorna is extremely protective towards Evelyn. Well, we all are, considering she never defends herself. "Seriously, El, can you stop overreacting?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm not!" She screamed, and Evelyn said with a giggle "No, I got it from Laura" Evelyn explained. Laura is our cat, when we were little we gave our parents a presentation to give us one.

El breathed a sigh of relief and started complaining about the need for caution. I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock.

7:15.

Shit.

"AHHH LET'S GO, LET'S GO!" I yelled, and they both stood up, grabbing their bags and Eleonora grabbing mine and tossing it to me. I managed to grab it as we ran to school.

✧ ˚  ·    .

I entered my class, out of breath.

Everyone gazed at me and Mrs. Handerson said, "Hm, Ms. Del Rosario, you are late. What is your reason?" She adjusted her glasses and scrutinized me before adding, "And what are you wearing? You dress like a hooker." I scoffed, kissing my teeth.

The rest of the class laughed, but they tried to cover it while some scoffed, "Okay, Mrs. Handyson, shouldn't you be giving your son a hand job by now? You have no rights to tell me what I wear or how I wear it. You are just a teacher, that's why it's called 'teach'er for a reason. Don't be all judgy and shit." I rolled my eyes and walked to my desk.

Mrs. Handerson's jaw dropped as she angrily muttered shit and hastily gathered her belongings before storming out.

The class cheered as our homeroom teacher, whom no one liked, left; she was bitch.

"Shit, that was funny" Amy laughed, I chuckled. Amy is one of my closest friends, she was the one who told me about Ms. Handerson "dumbfuck, how'll you come over later if you have detention." she said smacking the back of my head, I smacked hers also "ow!" I rolled my eyes playfully "she probably resigned as a teacher"

After a few minutes, a teacher came in "alright, I'll be your homeroom teacher for now since one of you made Ms. Handerson resigned" I snorted as the new teacher glared at me.

"Told ya" I whispered to Amy as the teacher begins to introduce himself.

✧ ˚  ·    .

I expressed my annoyance and groaned, saying, "Seriously! The new homeroom teacher is even worse than Handerson." While I was opening my locker, Amy laughed and asked, "What was his name again? John? Jonny?" I shrugged and responded, "I'm pretty sure it was Jeremy." Amy continued to laugh uncontrollably, and I chuckled while applying lip gloss.

When Shuji and Evan walked by, I closed my locker. Shuji looked at me and smiled, causing me to smile in return.  While I was lost in thoughts about Shuji, Amy startled me by vigorously shaking my shoulders and screaming in my face to grab my attention "AHHHHH" Startled, I blinked several times before placing my hands on her shoulders, causing her to cease her actions. Angrily, I asked, "What were you doing?" Innocently, she flashed me a smile and asked "done, daydreaming?" Annoyed, I responded by rolling my eyes.

“STOP SHAKING ME” she sadly stopped, my head was spinning like crazy. I then turn around to see the principal standing in front of me "Mrs. Del Rosario, come to my office. We need to talk" I nodded and followed him to his desk as I sat down, he explained how Evelyn was taken to detention today for hitting Maya.

"What? Eve? She's not that kind of girl, Maya might have done something to her." I said, Evelyn is a sweet girl. You would never hurt someone for no reason until he told me Maya was spreading rumors about Evelyn.

I leaned back in my chair and said, "So, Evelyn beated her up because Maya was spreading rumors about her." The principal nodded as I ran my hand through my hair and gripped onto the roots.

Then Shuji burst into the room, exclaiming, "What did she do this time?" He appeared visibly annoyed until he noticed me, causing his expression to soften and a combination of surprise to register on his face. "Ari?" The principal instructed him to take a seat, to which he complied. "Ms. Del Rosario, you may go," the principal said, and I nodded as I left the room.

I saw Maya leaning on the wall, her face bruised and nervously biting her nails. It seemed like Evelyn had hurt her badly. When she noticed me, she hesitated and I approached her. Firmly, I said "never, ever do that shit again." while pushing her against the wall.

she nodded, I glared at her and saw Evelyn, sighing as a small smile appeared on my face. I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder "sorry." she looked down "no worries love" I gave her a reassuring smile.

" she looked down "no worries love" I gave her a reassuring smile