A clubbing Surprise

The night at Jimmy'z pulsated with vibrant lights and infectious music as you and Sofia stepped into the club, your excitement palpable. You remained oblivious to the surprise awaiting, while Sofia couldn't contain her giggles of anticipation.

"What's gotten into you?" you asked, chuckling at Sofia's excitement.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just... really happy to be here," Sofia replied, though you couldn't help but sense there was something more.

Sofia guided you to the VIP area, and a bouncer escorted you to your private lounge. You looked around, feeling slightly out of place in this world of decadence. In Spain, you had danced barefoot in a small tavern by the beach, whereas here, the girls wore high heels and were styled to perfection. It wasn't just a difference in lifestyle; it was an entirely new experience for you.

"A private lounge? Sof, this isn't necessary," you insisted as the bartender presented you with an ice bucket containing a bottle of champagne.

"Yes, it is," Sofia persisted, her eyes darting across the crowd. She waved at someone, and you followed her gaze.

When you saw who was approaching you, your heart skipped a beat, and you turned to Sofia in disbelief.

"What on earth is he doing here?" you whispered, your eyes wide with astonishment. Sofia giggled mischievously.

"Told you he would look for you," Sofia said, her grin widening. "He stopped by the store this afternoon, and I told him to meet us here."

Charles approached you, accompanied by his brother Lorenzo. He looked really handsome with his dark ripped jeans and white bottom up shirt.

As his eyes met yours, his heart skipped a beat. You looked breathtaking in your short black dress adorned with golden sequins.

"Charles! You made it," Sofia beamed while you shook your head in amusement. This was typical Sofia.

"Hi, Sofia," Charles greeted her before his attention shifted to you. He smiled softly, causing your nerves to jangle. "Hi, Y/N. It's really nice to see you again."

Returning his smile, you blushed slightly and brushed a strand of your Y/H/C hair behind your ear. "It's nice to see you again too."

Charles sat beside you while his brother settled next to Sofia. "This is my brother Lorenzo. Lorenzo, meet Y/N," Charles introduced them, and you extended your hand to greet Lorenzo. He took it with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you."

As the night unfolded, you found yourself engrossed in conversation with Charles and Lorenzo. Your words flowed effortlessly, and you felt the instant connection with Charles that you couldn't ignore.

With each passing minute, your walls began to crumble, replaced by a newfound curiosity and an overwhelming desire to explore this unexpected connection further. You couldn't deny the fluttering in your heart whenever Charles smiled or how his laughter resonated deep within your soul.

However, as the night wore on, the outside world's intrusion weighed heavily on Charles. Whispers and glances followed him wherever he went, and you could sense the burden of public scrutiny resting on his shoulders.

Just as your thoughts started to wander, a voice behind you spoke up in French, addressing Charles. He turned around, a grin lighting up his face. "Pierre, mon pote. Qu'est-ce qu'il y a? Content de te voir," Charles replied in French.

"Toi aussi, mon ami. Je ne pensais pas te voir ici," Pierre responded, and you glanced at Sofia, who understood everything. However, she realized that you didn't speak French.

"Hi, I'm Sofia. Nice to meet you," Sofia interjected, extending her hand to Pierre.

Pierre shook her hand and smiled, realizing that not everyone at the table was fluent in their language. Then his attention shifted to you, and Charles cleared his throat.

"Uh, Pierre, this is Y/N. Y/N, my best friend Pierre Gasly," Charles introduced you, and you greeted Pierre with a warm smile. Pierre, on the other hand, grinned knowingly, briefly glancing at Charles. The Monegasque had undoubtedly shared your encounter with his best friend.