Jane's window

The part where a cute guy throws rocks at your window is supposed to be the pinnacle of every girl's fairytale dream come true right? Because it wasn't going too great for me. Damon had showed up, with a car that looked too expensive to be driving on streets that were anything but sleek and black. I momentarily wondered how he could afford such a car with a teachers salary. Damon somehow had miraculously came up with the idea to throw rocks at Jane's window. Just so happened Janes windows weren't as bulletproof as she was.
"SHIT!" I whispered, as loud tear broke through the window, was it bad to laugh in extremely serious situations? Because that's exactly what I was doing. Damon didn't seem to happy about it either, but I could make out his perfect smirk even through the dark.
Jane stirred in her sleep, and considering the fact that she could sleep through an earthquake, she didn't seem to be affected by the sudden clash of noise.
The laughing slowly dimmed once I saw Damon. It was like a new sensation, a perfume whose smell never wore off. Everytime i saw him, it was the same flutter of wings in my stomach. Once he climbed inside the room, the light air was sucked out replaced by a heavy mist pulling us towards each other. His silhouette came closer to me, and my eyes lit up at the sight of him. My breath still adjusting to the spiral of nerves he struck with his perfect smell.
"Hi Claire" he whispered against my neck, there's was a charged kind of silence between us, full of intent and secrecy but neither of us were willing to act on it.
"What happened to someday" I murmured as his hot breath grazed along my neck rendering me speechless
"I'm not saying I'm here for the reasons I wish I could be here for... I just needed to talk to you -- it's like you have this crazy pull on me that I'm willing to explore when it's time. I don't know I guess I'm just lost and confused" he pulled a strand of hair behind my ear and whispered as if even the bustling trees could find out our secret "so let's be lost and confused together. Claire Holt You have me for one whole night, what do you intend to do about it?"
Every hair along my body struck with electricity, I let myself accept that I may have only met this beautiful person 2 days ago but I felt like I've known him for my entire life. I was attracted to him the way the sun attracted the earth. There's was no reasonable explanation, the earth just spins, the sun just burns. And I just fall.
"Damon" I mutter between breaths
"Hmm" he mutters smelling my neck from behind
"You didn't even exist for me 2 days ago, and now you're all I think about. What is this, what are we?"
He smiles, finally placing a lingering kiss on the top of my forehead, and although I want so much more, I stay quiet, letting him hold me.
"Damned if I know"
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the extremely late update! We have Finals and so many test and applications to fill out i think I'm going slightly crazy ;) I know this was a super short chapter, I'll probably be updating a nice long one in 2 days so keep in touch! Tell me how you like the story so far! You guys persuade me to update more often!!! So LIKE VOTE COMMENT!
Next chapters going to get steaaaaamy ;) Damon and Claire one room... Hmm ....