What really happened

Back then, about a month after nimona died.

Ballister was having nightmares and breaking down without warning, Ambrosius comforted him every time.

2:55

Ballister woke up from yet another nightmare, he realized it was fake and cuddled back up to Ambrosius, falling back to sleep, eventually this went away, and then it got worse.

A month and a half later, 5:42

Ambrosius had just came back from grocery shopping to grab something for dinner.

"I'm back my love!" Ambrosius called out when he opened the door, expecting an answer, but he didn't get one but assumed ballister was napping, he went into the bedroom but didn't see ballister, he searched the entire house, and nothing. He knew ballister would most likely be at the old tower. He goes there to calm down alot.

Ambrosius drove over and could tell ballister was there he entered but what he saw was just to much. He saw the pictures of Ballister and Nimona, leading up to ballister.

"Bal? ..... No... no no no this can't be happening, Bal? Get up please you have to get up!" He was to late. He went to the hospital but they couldn't do anything about it.

5 days later, 8:30 am

Ambrosius turned his alarm off and put on a black suit. He went to the local graveyard where the funeral directors already had most of it set up. However Ambrosius added some final touches, flowers and 2 photos. Once more people arrived Ambrosius did the eulogy since ballister never had any parents.

"Bal was the best person I ever met. He was my boyfriend and I loved him dearly. He lived 31 years and even though he went through very rough patches. He couldn't make it. He shot himself because of Nimona. He saw that she turned into a Phoenix when she died which gave him hope, but pheonixes are reborn within 2 weeks. After 2 months he gave up on waiting." Ambrosius had more to say but he started crying and decided to end it there. They buried Ballister, Ambrosius threw a bouquet down before they poured the dirt and sat in his car for 2 hours without even leaving the cemetery, just crying.