𝐃𝐚𝐲 3 : 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

He said I love you to me but I knew it was meant for Yasmine.

I just looked identical to her, and he thought I am her.

But why didn't he ask where I went yesterday if he thinks I'm Yasmine?

It was strange, completely ballistic. What the hell was even happening?

Am I even real? Or just an imaginative element?

It was a personal realisation situation.

I wanted to understand what was going on. It felt like an escapism now. But something lingered in my heart, telling me it was true. That anything could be false except the existence of this angelic guy beside me.

And him acknowledging my presence was something I was eternally grateful for.

Just hoping that this doesn't turn out to be imaginary.

"Where are you lost?" Jungkook asked me, startling me.

"Oh, oh nothing," I hesitantly responded.

We talked for a while and I felt all giddy inside. I wanted to talk to him forever if I could.

But does forever ever last?

The next day, I went to the park again.

Weirdly enough, he was already sitting under that tree. He always came after me and I was quite surprised to see him so early.

"Is this the thing you were hiding from me that day?" he asked me, already noticing me from his peripheral vision.

He held up the sketch of him I had dropped under that tree two days back.

I didn't know what time he was talking about, what Yasmine hid from him, but I just went along the flow.

"Yes, I wanted to surprise you," I said to him, forming an apparantly forced smile.

"You sure as hell did surprise me for I was madly searching for you everywhere and you dropped back randomly the next day," he taunted and laughed.

"That's what I was aiming for," I joked back and laughed.

"Well, do you wish to know what I'm aiming for right now?" he said in a corny tone.

"What?" I cluelessly asked.

"I'll show you," he said as he leaned in and had his lips meet mine.

My eyes instantly went double in size and I was totally shook. And then he shocked me more when he pulled me closer to him by my waist and held me tightly yet gently.

Soon, he broke the kiss, feeling that I didn't kiss him back. Obviously upset.

"What happened? Did I startle you? I'm sorry," he said apologetically, looking sad.

I felt bad for making him feel such, even after knowing that I liked him too.

I didn't care about anything at this particular moment.

I said fuck it to all the things that felt wrong for now.

I'll do what is right.

And I did.

I ruffled his hair and pulled him close to me.

I kissed him.

Happy Jungkook Day
The golden maknae turns 26!!! 💜❤️💜

Happy Jungkook DayThe golden maknae turns 26!!! 💜❤️💜