H.E.L.L.O

This is a summary, again, of a book I found interesting and might help you as well.

This app is an incredibly popular app with a large user base, primarily consisting of teenagers. It offers a wide variety of genres, including romance, mystery, and thriller books, which are perfect for spending leisure time.

There's a saying that goes, "tell me what you read, and I'll tell you who you are," suggesting that our reading preferences can reveal aspects of our personality.
However, jokingly, one might ponder the idea of not existing if they don't read. Of course, this is all in good humor!

In recent times, reading has become a challenge for many people due to various reasons, including tight schedules, a preference for digital media, and a general lack of interest. However, this does not mean that one cannot still develop oneself through alternative means. One such means is by reading summaries and reviews of books, which provide a condensed version of the content while still conveying the key ideas and messages.

Additionally, exchanging information and discussing concepts with a group of like-minded individuals can be a great way to expand one's knowledge and gain new perspectives.

Finally, another option is to listen to audiobooks online, which allows one to consume books while multitasking or during moments when reading is not practical, such as while driving or exercising. By incorporating these alternative methods of learning and personal development, individuals can continue to grow and expand their horizons, regardless of the challenges posed by traditional reading methods.

Tell me what you read, and I'll tell you who you are, they say.

At first, I thought of myself as a romantic person, living in fantasies and such. However, I realized that this didn't align with what I believed to be right. I searched for some well-known self-help books, but the ideas presented didn't always fit with my own beliefs and the way I saw the world. Continuing from where we left off.

So, I started to question my own perspective and wondered if it was the best one. I realized that I needed to understand myself better in order to develop as a person.
However, if this book doesn't align with your beliefs and values, I understand. It's important to find resources that resonate with you and your worldview.

Vote if you are interested 😁