prologue

recap:

"well, kakyoin? do you gonna accept my offer? I will help you to forget jotaro"

giorno extended his hand to the red haired who is sitting beside him in his expensive luxury car. the lilac colored eyes meets with the blonde's. giorno's eye color matched with jotaro's. the same pair of eyes who should be here. helping him.. but he is with someone else.

without hesitation, kakyoin linked his hands with giorno's.

"I accepted your offer, giorno"

both of them exchange smiles as they are shaking hands.

'goodbye jotaro.. I hope you will be happy with your kid and wife who you had been hiding from me' kakyoin then let go of his hand and look outside. he will miss this place. he will miss jotaro. "I'm proud of you, kakyoin" giorno smiled.

+

"giorno, shouldnt i be packing some of my stuffs before we go here??" kakyoin panicked but giorno reassures him. "dont worry about that. i will asked one of my men who will assissted you in this travelling. so just relaxed kakyoin" but he cant, he didnt tell both of his parents about this. his friends nor his mate, jotaro. theres a big ache in his heart saying to turn back and go home.

they are still in the car, heading to the airport. "mista, hand me the bag" giorno told the driver, the man then handed him the bag from the passenger seat. giorno open it and gave kakyoin the contents in it. 

a hat

a sunglass

lastly a mask.

now kakyoin feeling anxious. is he gonna travelled illegally? he mentally cursed but he take it anyway. he put a his full trust on giorno. now he knew why giorno is above the elders in joestars, he is a mafia boss. a fuckin mafia. after kakyoin put on the disguise, giorno look at him to make sure, the red haired was sealed perfectly. 

they finally arrived at the airport, mista opened the door for them. as kakyoin climb out from the car, giorno make a call. in italian, he cant understand the conversation but after the blonde haired hangs up the call, he turned to kakyoin.

"dont worry, kakyoin. your flight to italy will be pleasant" 

as he heard the statements, he knew right there and there. this will be his last time stepping foot on this country, last time seeing his parents, his in-laws, his friends and jotaro.

'oh jotaro..' he remembers again the alpha.

his embrace, fill with warmth and his scent.

his aquamarine colored orbs, how kakyoin will miss those eyes.

his face, dont let him get started to talk about his mate charming face.

but one of the things he will miss the most his caring and loving personality.

 jotaro appearance really screamed dont come near him, with his always moody and i dont give a fuck face. deep down, if you get to know him better, he is such a lovable guy. loves animals especially aquatic lives.

seeing him so caring makes kakyoin imagine how he would treat his future child together.. but that wish will never happened. 

jotaro broke his trust

broke his promises

now he cant face him without wanting to slaps his face so hard. let him feel how he feel when he saw jotaro caressing his secret child, the one he never told him. 

kakyoin snapped from his thoughts, he looks at his surroundings, seeing giorno sat beside him in his private jet. reading something. the driver, mista, is talking with the crew members about something. kakyoin looks outside the window, the sights of the city of tokyo. he will miss that but he needs a fresh start. somewhere faraway from his mate. 

"goodbye, jotaro.."

later in the future chapters..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND HIM?! DO YOU EVEN TRY?!!" the workers flinched in fear, as they never see the young master this angry before. "remember.. all your family is on the line. if you dont do your job well enough, say your farewell to your family.." thats the last things they heard before running to exit from jotaro's office.

jotaro look at the empty spaces then reached the picture frame of him and kakyoin.

"noriaki.. where are you.."

+

"doctor, whats going on with me..?" kakyoin asked the family doctor. 

"im sorry, mr kakyoin. due to youre away from your mate, your physical and mental health isnt stable. if youre gonna be away from your mate any longer, your..." the doctor told while checking his clipboard. sad can be shown on her face. 

the red haired was devastated when he hear this. is he going to die? 

+

"giorno, im starting to think this "fresh start" youre giving to kakyoin start to take a toll on him. because hes away from jotaro.." mista look at younger male infront of him. giorno didnt respond to his mate statement. he feel this is all his faut. he is the one who brought kakyoin here. he is the one who responsible for this. 

"mista.. i think we need to-"

"BOSS!! THERE IS EMERGENCY!" narancia came running into the office. giorno turned his body to look at him. "what is it?" he remained calm as he didnt want to look panic.

"THE SPEEDWAGON WORKERS IS AT THE FRONT DOOR, DEMANDED TO DO AN INVESTIGATION FOR KAKYOIN NORIAKI" 

+

"i will never forgive him.." the younger one said, jonathan look at the boy beside him. the boy is coloring a picture of a happy him with his mother. 

"forgive who? " jonathan asked the boy. the younger just look at him straight in the eye. he have the aquamarine colored eyes, the same as him. 

"my father, of course. he is the reason mama is suffering.." the boy answered.