╚»★【𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐】★«╝

𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

'No! Stop Finn! Do not go near my bookshelf! Stop it!',  I yelled in frustration as my newly adopted puppy Finn ran around my cottage, wrecking the once tidy cottage. Stopping as I yelled at him, he slowed down and started circling around my feet. Then, looking up to me with sad eyes, he softly stared at me with his brown, glossy eyes which practically made me melt.

' Oh no, mister Finn! Do not give me those eyes! You and I both know you are not sorry at all! Look what you have done!', I pointed at the messy room which was once clean. ' Now tell me are you going to clean it? No you won't! So, be a good boy and go sit in the corner! Don't move unless I tell you to! Now off you go! ', I pointed at cartain corner of the room. 

Giving me a dirty look, he let out a huff and walked over to corner and sat down, all the while glaring at me, to which I also responded with a glare before picking up a book and inserting it in a bookshelf. 

Repeating the process for a while, I had finished tidying up my bookshelf and then I turned to the fallen bottles of the different potions I had made. Luckily, not a single one had broke, which made it easier for me to place them on my potion stand. Then I flew off to the attic where I kept my cleaning supplies and grabbed a small broom and started sweeping the dust out of my cottage and cleaning my tabletop.

Finally finishing cleaning up, I went to my kitchen and grabbed a small piece of bread I had made for Finn and coming down I gave it to him. 'Since you have listened to me and sat in the corner, I am rewarding you with a walk but before this eat the bread', I gave Finn the piece of bread and petting his head with my extra hand before flying off to my bedroom and changing into a long, flowy, white dress before grabbing a comb and brushing my hair.

When I was done doing my hair, I heard a familiar whine coming from downstairs. Yelling a coming I flew downstairs and stopping by my potions stand, I grabbed a small bottle of a misty sparkly liquid before drinking a few drops of it.

Almost suddenly, my size grew and my wings disappeared. Finn, clearly annoyed by how long I was taking, strode up to me and tugging on my dress, dragged me to the door. Opening the door, I stepped out on the familiar gravel and stone path. 

Walking down the path, Finn suddenly started sniffing the ground before becoming highly alert. He barked and tugged my dress before running off into a unfamiliar area. Clearly startled, I started to follow him and ran down the same path. After a few minutes, I caught sight of Finn, who had slowed down and sniffed the ground, before running off to me and tugging my dress by the end and then ran off a small distance, before pointing his head to a spot in the clearing and barking.

Slowing down, I walked to the spot and surprise! There lay a man, bleeding and injured severely. Gasping as I saw the sight, I took a step forward and knelt down by his side and checked if he was breathing. Yes, he was breathing but barely and his breath came out in small, slow gasps.

Panicking I tore off a piece of sleeve before wrapping it around his head which was bleeding a lot. Then I, after a lot of trials, I heaved his tall figure and then started my way back home,Finn leading the way, a worried look on his face as we walked towards our house.

It was after some time that I realized that carrying him myself would be impossible and I needed someone to help me. 'Um Finn, can you lead the way to Jin's cottage? I think I need some help here', I told Finn who fortunately led me the way to Jin's house.

After what seemed like a very long time, we finally arrived to his cottage. Knocking on his door, it was a few moments before Jin opened the door with a annoyed look. ' Y/N if this one of your jokes, I'm going t- Oh my holy mother of potions! What happened? Who is that man? An why are you two soaked in blood? Oh my God! Come in all of you!', He moved to the side and ushered me in and took the man that I had carried all the way here and quickly heaved him up and then laid him down on one of his patient beds, before running off to another room and came out witha vial full of a blue looking liquid before pouring the whole down his mouth, while I sat myself on a couch with Finn circling my knees.

After a long time of silence, I asked Jin if he was going to be okay, to which he replied with a small yes before hurrying off and returning to bandaging his wounds. It took him a while but when he was done, he quickly returned to me and then pushed me inside his bathroom and gave me some clean clothes he belonged to me and told me to change into them. When I came out, Jin was waiting for me outside the bathroom.

'Y/N, um..uhh..I dont really know how to explain the situation...but...um..you are going to have to take him to your house. I just got news that some pixies were badly injured and they are being carried here from the east. As you can see, I dont have a lot of beds so you know what that means right? Dont worry, I have some time before they arrive and I can carry him for you. So um...lead the way to your house. And before you say something he is now completely fine and he just needs some adequate rest and proper food. Now hurry up and lead the way and also Byeol is going to give back your clothes tomorrow so now let's go! ' Jin heaved the man up on his shoulders as me and Finn led him to our house.

【𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝟭𝟬𝟱𝟲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗱! 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲!♥︎♥︎】