Chapter=5

Hanuel's POV:

I was on my way to the address hyun gave me and I think soon I will reach there I am really bored so I am driving slowly......After sometime's I reached the address hyun gave me and when I went near the big gates with my car I saw hyun they're waiting for me yeah I texted him to come and fetch me......
And not gonna lie there mansion is big and gorgeous but not more than our amazing, luxurious, cozy, modern, beautiful and big home.......😏😏
(Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Danni unnie is also coming with me as she is living with us and her stuff is already in the Kim mansion)

Their mansion:

As I approached the mansion I saw hyun saying something to the guard maybe something about to let us come inside

As I approached the mansion I saw hyun saying something to the guard maybe something about to let us come inside....... When he maybe completed his sentence the guard nodded and stood there I honked as their attention went to us the guard opened the door and let us come inside me and Hanni unnie got out of the car and a guard came to us for parking the car I told him about where to put the key and I guess her was a bit surprised to see such a thing........

Anyway's me, hyun and unnie went inside when we went inside it seemed no one noticed us I saw all the two families were sitting together and talking well only parents and elder siblings talking Dad and Mom had a fake smile on and older twins(yeonjun and yeji) had slight fake sweet smile while others had Cold stone face.....But when hyuka noticed me he came running toe shouting "noona I missed you" I hugged him back and said
"i missed my baby hyuka too" I noticed when hyuka came running in my direction others looked where he was looking when the Choi's noticed me they were all smiley smiley and happy and when I looked at the Kim's they're eyes we widened

Well wondering why??? Cause they know I am their daughter and sister how they got to know??? Well I said Danni unnie to search the person they are searching for and after some investigation Danni unnie send me a file where i found out they were looking for me there daughter and sister and there was also written that they were looking for me through every means and they had their best hacker's to find my info but of course there hacker's couldn't even break a single firewall ........ I told Danni unnie to let the Kim's access my information and let them know about it and guess they recognized me and Danni unnie too but they didn't know that I am the daughter of their business partner...... Well I only let them have access of my face and the info that I have changed my name but didn't told them my new full name and other information........

Well when I noticed Mom and Dad they eyes looked a bit teary I ran and engulfed both Mom and Dad in a hug and said "Eomma, Appa I missed you both so much"

"we missed you too our baby" said both Mom and Dad hugging me then we heard someone clearing there throat we looked back and saw that Mr.Kim cleared his throat and he asked

"who is this beautiful young lady right here and the one beside her???"

"oh she is our second daughter and twin of hyunjin" said mom pointing at me "and this is her personal secretary Danni" said mom pointing at unnie