The Official Over The Edge Recap

Note: I am new to this but this good practice for me to start now. Let's Recap!

  Me: Okay folks! I am here with my best friend/sister/upcoming author, The-Ambitious-Writer! Who is a.k.a Shai'day! She says that I better call her The-Ambitious-Writer so it is best for me to call her by her wattpad user or else my butt is fried!

  *laughter que*

  Me: No folks, I am dead serious! Let's bring out The-Suckish-Writer-I mean uh The-Ambitious-Writer!

  *Sits down in the interview chair*

  The-Ambitious-Writer: I am so excited to be here!

  Me: We are all excited! Now, Shai'day-

  The-Ambitious-Writer: Do you want to die?

  Me: I mean, The-Ambitious-Writer! Sorry, sorry...it was a force of habit. Now let's just talk about your username for a second. What does it mean to you?

The-Ambitious-Writer: *Sarcasm* It means that I am ambitious...duh!

Me: *whisper* You know what bitch! You got one more time to disrespect me in front of all these people! You got that?

The-Ambitious-Writer: *blank face* Uh okay. I am sorry. The name just means that I seek higher goals in the future. I want to take my writing more seriously to become a famous author and I want to share my ideas with the world. So the name explains one of my character traits.

*Aww que*

  Me: That is so sweet! Now, let's just discuss more about you just for a sec, okay?

  The-Ambitious-Writer: Go ahead.

Me: So what is your nationality?

The-Ambitious-Writer: I am African-American.

Me: Honey, you could of just said black.

The-Ambitious-Writer: Well I chose not to! My God you are so difficult.

Me:*Tries to calm down*........Okay. And...where are you from?

The-Ambitious-Writer: Trenton, New Jersey.

Me: Yes folks! We are from Trenton where killing people is just normal and not psychotic!

The-Ambitious-Writer: Hey! I'm proud of my hometown, a'ight? And you should too.

Me: Just saying. Also, when did you know that writing was meant for you?

The-Ambitious-Writer: Well, it all started when-

Me: Well I didn't ask for a damn story!

The-Ambitious-Writer: Just shut the hell up Naomi before I hurt you!

Me: *Whispers* Trenton girls I tell you.

  The-Ambitious-Writer: *Rolls her eyes* Anyway before I was rudely interrupted, it all started when I noticed that my teachers liked my writing pieces. So, it took wattpad to help me make my stories more of a reality. I came across the website approximately a year or two years ago and realized that it was an app too. So, that's where it all began.

*clapping Que*

Me: Wow.That has to be the most boring story I have ever heard. Anyway, let's discuss your book called, "Above the Hedge."

  The-Ambitious-Writer: Over The Edge! It's Over The Edge! We have discussed this a billion times already! You are the worst recapper ever! Ugh!