Starting

Arya :Appa, Where are you now ?

??:ZZZzz... 😴*Sleeping*

Arya:Got you , so you are here sleeping while i am searching for you .Appa, come on wake up we are getting late .

??: Baby, 5 minutes more

AUTHOR POV:

Arya Vijay Age: 4Nick name: bobostudying L

Arya Vijay
Age: 4
Nick name: bobo
studying L.K.G
Parents: Shivani Joseph & Joseph Vijay Chandrashekhar
Siblings: no

Joseph Vijay ChandrashekharAge:24Nick name: Vijay(family & closed ones) Thalapathy (by fans)An Famous Actor who have a huge fan base Parents: Chandrashekhar & Shoba Chandrashekhar

Age:24
Nick name: Vijay(family & closed ones)
Thalapathy (by fans)
An Famous Actor who have a huge fan base
Parents: Chandrashekhar & Shoba Chandrashekhar

Shivani: hey , Vijay wake up. We want to go to doctor for my check-up & then our important meeting.

Vijay: ok ok my babies i am awake.

Shivani : mm ok , go & bath .
*Vijay left*

<TIME SKIP>
Arya baby you go to Anitha (maid) she will help you to arrange books today. (Kiss on her cheeks)
Arya: ok Amma (kiss back on Shivani's cheeks)
*Arya left*

Suddenly Vijay back hugged her , Shivani breath hitched as his cold hands brushing against her explosed waist & he kiss on her neck & whispered *You are looking hot as fire , you are pregnant for 8 months now but no change on your hotness, i can't able to resist you*

Shivani: it's not my fault that i look hot , now dressup fast & come to eat breakfast. (Pushes him into the bathroom & she left)

Vijay POV
Shivani , I don't know what you done to me but Me & Arya is lucky to have you in our life . You love Arya like her own mom , you don't let me feel that i am alone . I feel sad for you that your lover broke up for his family, But I give will give you my all love.

Author Pov:
Shivani is an Indian girl who went to Korea for her Higher studies.
Actually , Shivani was in a relationship but he broke up with her for his family & married another Indian girl . Shivani came Back to India & Meet Vijay & Arya in her friends marriage. She started to close with Arya & both of them develop their feelings to each.

About Vijay: His wife divorced him as she don't want to have a baby with him. One day they got drunken & made love out of lust but unfortunately she got pregnant & she left him after giving birth. It was difficult for him to take care of Arya & after 3 months he went to attend his cousins marriage & there he met Shivani.
They both married now & Arya know that Shivani is not her biological mom & they three are like bestfriends.