PART 1

©️copyright work - This work is protected in accordance with section 45 of the copyright act 1957 (14 of 1957) and should not be used in full or part without the creator's
(💖sanam💖✍️✍️✍️) prior permission.

                  AFFECTIONATE

PART 1

"Shh, I can't see this bus..." Mia's worry increased.  Seventh grader Mia is the daughter of businessman Ramakrishna Menon and college laureate Prabhavati Nair.  only daughter  But she longed to taste the taste of her parents' love.  Father and mother will leave the house early in the morning.  Aya (maid) looks after her.  Prabhavati Nair returns at five o'clock in the evening, but her gaze falls on the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law of the Drishti TV serial.  Prabhavathi Nair has reserved the tears she did not shed for her daughter.  By the time Ramakrishna Menon comes, Mia must have slept.  Or she knows that her father won't talk to her unless she's asleep.  Ramakrishna Menon's focus is only on office files.  Then how can that little girl dive deep into the sea of ​​love and enjoy it?  But they are at the forefront of telling them not to mix with other children in the flat.  The one who was condemned to be a house with red eyes without being friendly to others..

Her beautiful eyes slowly moved upward as the worry grew.  The blue sky was slowly covered by dark clouds.  Shadow of darkness all around.  Mia's anxiety grew. The hands on the watch ticked away with a ticking sound. Her heart beat quickened.  She looked back.  Empty seats at the bus stop.  Every face that passed by instilled fear in her.  She looked at her watch again.  It's past six o'clock.
  ' If the bus doesn't come yet.... no.... it will definitely come soon... I'm sure of it.'  She tried to calm herself down, her reddened face was still full of fear.  She didn't believe her words.

But after a while, the bus came screeching along, adding to the beauty of her dimples, as if a person on the brink of death had caught hold of her.  Miya climbed the stairs one by one, thanking God a thousand times.  By then the earth had started to cool down.

(To be Continued )