~4~

i woke up and saw that ana is still sleeping, so i put on my slippers and walked out of my room quietly. i closed the door and walked downstairs. it was 9am already and michael is coming in 2 hours so i have to get ready.

i made a breakfast for both of us and ana came downstairs soon after. "good morning." i sang as she sat on the chair beside the table. "morning." she mumbled in her sleepy voice.

"you seem so excited." she said as she streched. "i am." i said as i handed her the plate happily. "i can't believe that i'm getting a chance with him ana." i said excited as i took my plate and sat down.

"i know how it feels." she said as she smiled. i laughed and we started eating. i finished with my meal and saw that it was 9.30 already. "shoot i have to go." i said as i stod up and put my plate in the sink. "i have to shave o shit." i yelled as i ran upstairs, ana laughing at me.

i got to my room and took a pair of bikini as i ran back in my bathroom. i locked the door and played some music as i got in the shower. i hummed the music as i shaved. i washed my hair and wraped myself in a towel as well as my hair. i turned the music down a little and saw that it was 10.20 already so i started to hurry.

i put on my bikini and walked out. i was searching through my closet to find some clothes when ana came in. she flopped on my bed and watched me. "ana pick some outfit out i have to do my hair." i said in a bossy way as i ran back to the bathroom.

she kneeled in front of my closet and picked out an outfit. i took the towel off my hair and dried them. they were naturaly curved so i let them be. i walked back out and she handed me a black dress. "thanks." i said as i kissed her cheek.

i put it on as well as my sunglasses. i took a bag and put my towel in as well as some sun screme and walked downstairs. i talked to ana a little more and soon after michael arrived.

i jumped up and gave ana a quick kiss on the cheek as i walked out. he already got out and his jaw was dropped as he saw me. "wow angel." he said as he came to me and wraped his hands around my waist. "hey mich." i said as i kissed his cheek.

we walked to the car and hopped in. he started the car and we drove to the beach. "i really like beaches." i said as the wind blew through my hair. "you look really beautiful my angel." michael said as he smiled. i blushed and we finally reached the beach.

i got out and we locked our hands together as we walked towards the sea. i put my towel on the sand and michael took his clothes off, wearing his shorts now. i did the same and we ran to the water with our hands locked.

we splashed, talked and laughed. it was like we have known eachother for life now. we were now in the sea, my hands wraped around michaels neck, my legs around his torso.

"you know...." michael said as i brushed his hair out of his face, playing with it. "i really like you   y/n." he said. i looked deep into his eyes as i smiled. "i like you too." i whispered before we leaned in for a kiss.

i broke the kiss and we smiled at eachother before we went back outside. we dried ourselfs when i got a text. i opened it and it was bill telling me that they're recording at 5pm so they're picking me up at my house at 4. i texted an 'okay' back and turned my attention to michael.

"let's go home." he said as we both got up. "are you busy later?" he said as we walked towards his car. "i'm going recording with the band at 5." i said. "when do you have to leave then?" he asked.

"they're picking me up at 4." i responded as we reached his car. we put our stuff in and sat in the car. "i can drive you to their house." he said as he started the car and smiled. "really?" i asked as i smiled. he nodded and i kissed him on his lips happily.