024

...
Kiss me slowly
💋

(tiktok, & third person)

THEY TALK TO LARRAY for awhile before they see ryland walking trough wards them with some drinks in his hand.

"we'll see you later larray" y/n says and smiles looking at larray. "okey bye bitches see you" he says and turns around to talk with someone else. y/n grabs nessas hand and walk to ryland.

struggling to get to the crowd they finally reach ryland. y/n smacks his head lightly and he turns around to look who it is. "oh hi" he says with a smile.

"sup" y/n replies with a quick smile back. "come on let's go to the others" he says and starts walking. he pushes trough the crowd and so does the two girls behind him. they see all of their friends sitting by a table and ryland puts the drinks down on the table.

he then goes to frankie and taps her shoulder a little bit. she stands up and he takes her seat then taps his leg for her to sit down so she does.

she turns around and smiles looking at her boyfriend and leaves a soft kiss on his mouth. "hiiii" sab screams when she sees them, making everyone turn to look at the two girls.

"hii" nessa & y/n says, y/n walks over to sab and cynthia and wraps one arm around each of them. cynthia kisses her arm and y/n smiles.

the two girls greet all of their friends and laugh and talk. "i'm gonna go get a drink" y/n says and taps barons shoulder since he was sitting in front of her. she walks away.

there's so much people which gives the brunette girl a little anxious. she pushes herself trough the crowd with 'excuse me's and 'sorry's. when she reaches the bar she looks around scared to speak up.

"uhm i would like a.... a regular mojito" she manage to say. the guy in the bar nods his head and takes some steps to grab a glas.

"oh hi y/n" the girl hears behind her. she turns around and sees vinnie who gets himself beside her in the bar. "oh hi vincent" she says and smiles.

"don't call me by my full name" he says and shakes his head while laughing a little bit.

"to be honest i don't know why you hate your full name. it's cute". vinnies heart starts beating faster after her sweet words. his cheeks turns rosy red and the girl tilts her head popping a smile at the boy.

"from now on your the only one that can call me that. only my mom does.." he says. this meant something to y/n. only his mom got to call him by his full name and now she could?

her brown eyes are sparkling by the color switching lights and her hair is laying over her shoulders. "a mojito" the guy in the bar says and places a mojito in-front of y/n.

"thank you" she says and smiles at the guy. she grabs her drink and then turns to vinnie again. she mixes the drink around a little bit with the black straw in the glas. she than keeps her fingers on the straw and takes a sip out of the drink.

"this is so good" she says and looks down at the glas in her hand. vinnie is admiring
y/n and she looks up at him. "wanna try?".