Chappie 1

Alfred's p.o.v

"Okay class, listen up! We have a new student coming in today, she will now introduce herself." Mr. UN said as a rather small girl walked in shyly and then bent her head down a bit. Her hair was a nice dark brown with lighter brown highlights. Her skin was a very light tan and she had a white backpack with her. Even from a distance she looked incredible, I looked around the classroom, and I could already see the others thought so too. My train of thought crashed when she raised her head up and spoke. "My name is Astera Anthem. It is a pleasure to meet you all." 

She has the most fantastic voice, it sounded like bells chiming. Her accent was incredible too! I couldn't pin point where it originated from but it sounded amazing! Her eyes were brown, not a dull brown. On the outside it was a dark brown but as it comes closer to the pupil it becomes a lighter shade, just like her hair. "Miss Anthem-" Mr. UN spoke but abruptly stopped when she spoke. "Please call me Astera or Aster." She said as she smiled the cutest smile he'd ever seen. 

She had small but plump lips that was a nice pale pink colour. Mr. UN continued. "Aster, would you please head over to that seat near the window. The one that no one is sitting in." Aster made a cute confused face. "But sir, someone is sitting there..." Her sentence drifted off. "Oh really?" Mr. UN said as he adjusted his glasses. When he finally saw what she meant he exclaimed. "Oh! Matthew, since when were you there?" I could tell she felt sad for the poor guy. 

Her pouty face was cute too. "I was here this whole time..." 'Matthew' ,whoever he is, said in a soft voice that I could barely hear. "It's okay sir, I could sit behind him..." Aster said as she sat in the seat behind an empty chair. I could see her talking to nothing with her nodding like something was there. I shivered thinking if it was a ghost. Mr. UN introduced himself as he told us to introduce ourselves too. 

As Arthur was going to stand up I shot out of my seat before he could. "Hey! My name is Alfred F. Jones and I'm the hero!" I said with my signature thumbs up and smile at the end. I saw her give me a small smile before looking back to the empty seat. Arthur stood up next while shooting me a glare. "My name is Arthur Kirkland." He said in his British accent that girls seem to love. He then smirked and sat down.

 The others did it too, Francis, Ivan, Yao, Kiku, Ludwig, Feli, and other others. She gave them the same smile she gave me before again turning to the empty seat. At the end of the class I decided to head toward Mr. UN to have a little talk. "Sir, does she know who we are?" I asked hopefully. He in turn nodded and said "she knows, but she's a special case." My heart dropped. My smile disappeared and with a weak nod I headed towards the door. Standing outside of the doorway before closing the door. 

'A special case... Huh... I guess that means she's another human..." I went to the bathroom and looked in a mirror. My appearance became disheveled and distraught. Just when I finally thought I found the one. I fixed my appearance and went to the next class. Hopefully that Brit won't try to hit on her again... I'd rather have her for as long as I can. Before it's too late.

=======

A/N - OHOHOHOHOHO JUST REALIZED SO OOOOCOCCCCC QWQ #Revising #12/20/2015