Prologue

Date; November 14th, 1983

Time; 12:00 PM

People involved; Michael Afton, Mark Smith, Fredrick Fitzgerald, Simon Schmit, Crying Child, William Afton, Elizabeth Afton

POV; 3rd person

As the afternoon came in, the sun just above the building, balloons scattered around the room with "Happy Birthday" written in bold letters, a cake, and gifts towering on a nearby table.

The small birthday boy was sitting at a nearby table, just to the left of the stage. The animatronics whirred to life, singing and waving to the crowd of onlookers.

The small boy's arms were filled with a golden Fazbear plush. The plush was creepy enough with its black eyes that would sometimes illuminate with a white glow, but the small boy didn't care. The plush was his only friend.

Then he saw them, the brown hair of his brother messy around the strap of his foxy mask. His freckles cover his face and arms. His gray t-shirt ripped at the sleeves, his shorts just above his knees, and his shoes tied tight.

His friends walking close behind him, Mark in the Bonnie mask, Simon in the chica mask, and Fredrick in the Freddy mask.

The boy shivered a little and had a gut feeling he should run. He couldn't move. He was frozen with fear. He gripped tighter to his golden Fazbear plush that he'd won at the prize corner just a few years ago.

Michael did his usual teasing, just holding the plush out of reach of the boy.

Then Mark's voice broke through the laughter, "Why don't we give him a closer look at Fredbear if he likes him so much?"

Michael laughed, and Fredrick said, "What about a closer look?"

Simon threw the small boy up onto his shoulder. Michael led them through the crowd to Fredbear, who had just finished a performance and was going into shutdown mode.

Simon passed the small boy to Fredrick, who then passed him to Mark. Mark and Michael lifted him to Fredbear as guards rushed to stop the teens.

Then through all the commotion, something knocked Simon into Fredrick, who knocked Michael and Mark over. 

The boy fell into the golden bear's mouth and struggled to free himself. Michael stood up, dazed from the fall, then a loud crunching noise was heard, and blood splattered on Michael's mask, face, hair, and shirt.

Mark gripped his head in pain as he looked up. Mark was a bit dizzy, but the sight was apparent as he backed away, not yet standing.

Fredrick was passed out on the ground, his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

Simon felt like throwing up, his hands shaking as he gripped his stomach and mouth to not vomit on the carpet.

Michael shivered a bit as his vision blurred. He grew dizzier and dizzier and passed out. Michael hit the floor next to Fredrick.

Mark eventually passed out alongside Michael, practically laying on top of Michael.

Simon threw up all over the floor. 

The sight was gruesome, blood all over Fredbear, the boy, Michael, and the other bullies.

Blood was dripping down onto the stage from Fredbear, along with some of the brain matter from the small boy still trapped in Fredbear's mouth. 

Simon passed out from the gruesome sight of brains in front of him.

When Simon, Mark, Fredrick, and Michael woke, they were in a small nurse-like office in the back of the building. Ambulance sirens whirred outside.

Michael was the first to wake up. He stumbled out of the small bed. He looked to his left to see himself in the mirror, still covered in dried blood. 

Feeling sick, Michael stepped away from the mirror and looked around, seeing Mark, Simon, and Fredrick. Michael looked at his friends with a blank facial expression. And a feeling of guilt washed over him.

Tears begin building up in Michael's eyes, then he wipes them away, knowing his brother had it worse. Way worse.