⊰06⊱

BRING IT ON

BRING IT ON

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.
Winning's winning."
- Dominic toretto

"REAL DEEP." Tej smiled.

The man turned back around to face us.

"What's up suki?" He asked.

"What's up pretty boy?" She smiled.

"What do you say we kick it up a nickel?" He asked.

"Esperate, Esperate!" Julius waved his hand in the air.

We all looked at him in confusion as he stomped his way over to us.

"Will you shutup already?" I groaned.

"No because Nobody said nothing about raising the steaks." Julius answered defensively.

Tej shrugged at the blonde haired man. The blonde slowly began to walk up to Julius, "If that's the case why don't you ask these nice people to back off the line so you can go home?" He replied cockily.

The crowd let out oooo's as I tried to hold in my laugh. It was finally time someone put him in his place, he was being a real jack ass.

"Aye aye aye!" Julius yelled back at the crowd.

Taj walked up to them both, "Okay 3500, three cinco." Tej placed his hand out.

Julius was hesitant but pulled out his money.

"Cuentalo ahi."Julius handed Tej the money and Tej was pleased.

"Hmm. Don't let it happen again." Tej walked off with a smile.

He went down the line towards Jack.

"35 large?" Jack asked Tej.

"Either that, or you can go home bro." Tej shrugged holding out his hand.

"It's all there." Jack slapped the money in his hand.

He walked over to suki, "Damn suki! When are you going to pop my clutch?" He smirked.

She smiles, "As soon as you get the right set of tools." She placed the money in his hand.

"Yeah all right, all right." He pouted putting the money in his pocket.

He walked over to me, "You know I can't pay you right?" I admitted.

"I got you covered you know that." He smiled and I returned a soft smile back.

"Now win it ryder." He whispered before he walked away.

Letty came across to me since there was still tim left before the race started.