Introduction Session

Hey there! So, art therapy is this super cool way for people to express themselves and work through their feelings using art. It's like therapy, but instead of just talking, you get to create art! How awesome is that?

In an art making session, you'll have a super talented art therapist guiding you. They'll help you choose materials like paints, crayons, or clay, and then you'll get to let your creativity run wild. You can paint, draw, sculpt, or whatever feels right to you.

The best part is, there are no rules or judgments in art therapy. You can make whatever you want, however you want. It's all about expressing yourself and exploring your emotions through art. Plus, it's a great way to have fun and relax!

So, next time you're feeling a little overwhelmed or just want to have some fun, give art therapy a try. Trust me, it's a total blast and a fantastic way to express yourself. You'll be amazed at what you can create and how it can make you feel better.

So, my job is pretty cool. I get to hang out with kids, help them out with any problems they have, and we even get to do art and play together. It's a blast! And you know what? I really care about you guys. Your happiness and safety mean a lot to me. Just so you know, whatever you tell me, it's just between you, your parent, and me. But, here's the thing - if there's something you say that worries me, I might need to talk to someone who can help you out. Hope that's cool with you!