𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍,
NetflixObsessed123

(      𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐎𝐂      )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐎𝐂 )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

' in my dreams I have a plan,
if I got me a wealthy man '

ABBA ( money, money, money )

𝑺𝒀𝑷𝑵𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑺
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍, one of Manhattan's well-known elitist ━ the blonde had left the city to live with her grandparents in Milan, and no one really knew why. They had been told by Amelia's best friend Blair Waldorf that the girl simply needed time away from New York after the infamous Serena van der Woodsen had vanished without a simple 'goodbye'. It certainly left the two girls heartbroken ━ they didn't understand what they'd done to deserve hearing of Serena's fleeing the city by Lily van der Woodsen.

          They had hoped that Serena would feel it was necessary to bid her oldest friends farewell.

          But no.

          Moving to Milan made Amelia realise many things ━ she wasn't a good person, of course she'd always known she wasn't exactly an Angel, but she didn't realise just how awful she was until she had chosen to better herself. Amelia always believed that no one could fully change who they were, your past would always linger, and for her, it did. She spent many nights awake, haunted by her own past. Yes, she was better and different, but she was still no Angel.

          Life in another country was definitely eye-opening. She could become a whole other person and no one would know any better ━ though, Amelia knew that when she would one day return to New York, everyone there would just believe it was a facade. They remembered Amelia Golden as the once evil Queen of Constance Billard, she practically ran the school until she gave it up to live with her grandparents.

And she was so thankful that she had done so.

          Like anyone would, she missed her family, friends and her home, even her maid Marissa, not that she'd ever admit that out loud. After all, she still had a reputation to uphold.

          But the one thing Amelia Golden missed most, was how free she felt when she lived in Manhattan. Sure, there were bad times, however, nothing compared to the freedom of an Upper East Sider. The best times for her were when she was with her friends, they brought out the best in her, ( sometimes the worst ). They never judged Amelia for her actions or personality, to them, she was just Amelia, a girl they loved so very much.