Sixty four

Hey guys.

First of all, this is 8000 plus words so a lot to read, atleast after a long time.

Whoever is still here, thank you for staying and being patient with me.

As you know I lost access to my old account so I lost whatever I had written of this chapter and had to rewrite it.

I'm going to restart writing again, hopefully you guys can still love and support me the same, even with an old account.

I have made an instagram too, in case I have to communicate with you guys, since I've lost access to everything. I'll let you guys know the link.

Please follow me on this new account and make sure to let me know you're here.

I worked super hard on this chapter, so make sure you read it and let me know what you think:

It's good, it's heartbreaking, it's sad it's happy all at the same time.

Love you guys ❤️

Enjoy and follow me here  @xthatpakistanigirl

Wafaa x Iskander

She didn't remember the last time she had so eagerly waited for someone with her breath, catching in her throat every few minutes

She didn't remember the last time she had so eagerly waited for someone with her breath, catching in her throat every few minutes. The way he had said that he was coming to her, it indicated that something was bound to happen, she didn't know whether that would be good or bad.

She knew that he had a girlfriend and he was a very loyal man, so he would never cross a boundary. At the same time, she would not let him either. She would not let him because she was already living with the guilt of crossing way too many boundaries earlier in her life, and while she had forgiven herself a long time ago, she had not forgotten. She had grown to be a better person. She had become more independent and less carefree. She promised herself that she would not throw away years of growth due to the impulsiveness of her heart or her actions.

When she heard the car reach the driveway, she felt her heartbeat at probably 200 beats a minute, and she could practically hear it thumping in her ear drums. She felt like her heart was not hers, it didn't belong to her right now, she felt like her heart belonged to someone else, someone who was in her driveway .

She didn't feel that all those years, they were not together. She didn't feel that the suffering she had gone through, the hurt she had put him through, she didn't feel that it mattered right now.

It scared her that in just a moment, she could go back to the woman that she once was, all because she had peeked a glance at him.

No.

She couldn't.

She could not go back to being that woman again . She could not go back to being such a selfish person who only thought about her own happiness, and not about what it did to other people around her in the process. If he was happy with Isabella, then he deserved all the happiness in the world. If he thought she was too toxic to be with, even if he loved her, then she would happily stay away from him.