3

Sorry if any writing errors occur I finished this chapter on my break at work :')

Four days later
Friday night 13th of September...

On your way home from school you stared at Nate,"Dude do you really want to go home and watch horror movies?"

Nate shook his head, "of course I do." He said, smugly staring at the road ahead of him.

You rolled your eyes, "Nate we can do that any other time. We got invited to a bonfire by Samantha Langdon! Let's do something with others for once instead of being the two weird loners."

"Yeah! But you know who'll be there?! Her besties Jane and Winter, they're dating Stu Macher and Austin. Plus Samantha only "likes" me because she's dying for a gay best friend."

Ignoring the Austin part you shrugged, "I mean if you start hanging out with Samantha she'll protect you, especially from Billy and his gang of dicks."

You had a point, Nate was of course going to debunk that though, "Samantha is going out with Billy, he'll be there as well. And WE are going to be part of the second Woodsboro massacre if we go."

Sighing deeply you let your two cents out, "I mean if you look at it I'd be angry at everyone if they called me a killer, a serial killer at that. Yeah he has a creepy vibe but that doesn't really mean anything Nate?"

"Oh so now you're defending him?"

"No, it just makes sense as to why he acts the way he does. Before those killings was Billy Loomis ever a dick?"

He thought, "I mean...." He thought really hard and snapped his eyes, "no, but that doesn't take away from him being homophobic."

"No it doesn't but..." you smirked at the theory inside your mind, "okay hold on a sec, him and Stu Macher are really close right?" Nate nodded at your words, "What if, what IF they have or had a fling?!"

Nate's head shook side, "Stu is too straight, nuh uhh. BUT I dunno about Billy, I mean he's a player but I heard in freshman year he got too touchy with the basketball team. He stopped playing and that's the only time I've ever heard any speculation about Billy. "

You pointed, "see that's what I'm saying, he can possibly be gay and take it out on people like you who have balls to be out, well it really wasn't your choice, but you know what I mean..." you said awkwardly.

"Y/n shht..." he let out a chuckle then sighed heavily, "fine...we'll check it out and see what Sam's bonfire is all about. BUT only for awhile..." He let out causing you to squeal, "Yes!"

The drive there was long, it was in the middle of nowhere basically. It was eerie until you seen flames and sparks in the air. Fucking Nate has me thinking all kinds of things you'll be fine Y/n, you said to yourself.

It would be a lie if you said the vibes didn't creep you out. Like Nate said it's basically the setting of a slasher movie, teenagers being in the middle of the woods with a suspected murderer. A lot of horror cliches played in your head until someone called out yours and Nates name.

Sam came over with three drinks in her hands, "I'm so happy the two of you showed up, here." She quickly gave you both a beer. You don't drink but you gladly accepted because you're happy overall to be invited somewhere.