Up towm funk

"Well today we have to dance to up town funk so let's do this" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 air guitar playing then on the 8th stroke clap now on the other side as mark and the others were playing this the nails started to get longer and had pink nail polish on them and every single time they claped their left hand started to get a manicure now came the step side ways infront of your foot as they guys did this their shoes started to transform into red strapy small high heels along with their feet that were Slowly getting smaller to match their shoes and as they went onto the styling, violin living up in the city, their hair started to grow down to hip length the when they tapped their shoes, their legs lost all hair then was the part where they put their hands on their thighs and brought them up to their mouth and kisses their hand, upon doing this their faces got covers in make up and now they went onto shaking their hand at too hot and as this was done their right hand nails grew longer and got manicured then when they called the police and fire men their chest got small breasts, so on they went onto the next part of shaking the ass as this was performed their asses grew enormously and their breasts grew a bit more and now they were onto showing off they muscles but instead their breasts just grew to D cups now it was time for the woo shouting thing and each time they shouted their voices got higher each time then they did the thing with the arms but as this was preformed their stomachs shrunk and their arms and legs became feminine now they did the thing where you lean down and this causes their brains to believe that they were sexy dancing girls.