Chapter 2(i Have To Sleep)

Like took me to the drm and pushed me out of his hands.
"Why did have to wake me up like that" I complained.
"also where the f*ck am I?"I asked. I didn't know where I was. I just woke UP and I'm in a random dorm.
"you are in your dorm," he said.his eyes looked down at me.
"I know what u want me to do," I thought in my head.
I walked over to him and looked up."I love you," I said while staring at him with the bedroom eyes.
He looked down back at me blushing.his cheeks flowed with red and pink. I smirked.
"your breath stinks," he said ok n an annoyed matter. he stopped blushing.
My eyes widened. I started boiling inside. I got awkward fast as he walked away.
"It's my morning breath," I said in my head. I covered my mouth in embarrassment and then chased after him.

Later on.

I walked into a dorm room." wait we have to share with a person?"I said."yep" they replied."can I share with u guys" Puppy eyed them." sorry we are already sharing, "they said."I'll just take the couch" I spat back. and walked to the living room. Adrien was sitting next to it." hey I chose the couch first"I went."well sorry I'm not moving couch has always been my kind of thing unless you want to sleep in the bathroom" he said.
"nooo," I pouted. the only choice is with Mike.
I walked into Mike's dorm.
"Can I sleep in your dorm cuz the couch is taken and I'm not sleeping in the bathroom?" I said.
"yeah sure whatever" he agreed.
That was surprising especially when he is rude the worst of them all and he hates me the most. he also didn't let anyone else in there.
We both turned our backs on each other. we looked back for a few seconds making eye contact. We looked away and blushed.
"well I'm having a shower touch my stuff your dead" he said. And as you know he went into the shower.
After he walked away not the other room I covered my mouth and started turning red.
"Jesus that was hot" I mumbled.

2 hours later.

He still hasn't come out of the shower. like who even stays in the shower that long I thought. and as bored as I was I fell asleep.
I woke up and went outside for fresh air and saw Mike standing there smoking.
"what doing out this late?it's dangerous," I said to him.
" aww are u worried about me," he said and crowd my head up to him with his hands.
"no, I just care for your friend's feelings," I said and grabbed his cigarette and threw it away.
"hey that was my last one" he yelled. I knew that would piss him off by the second I thought of that.