Chapter 1: Smackdown Debut

I walk out of my apartment in Tampa, Florida, and it's a beautiful, rainy evening. I turn back to lock my door after making sure every light was off and every window was locked shut then I head to the bus stop to head to the Smackdown arena. As I am waiting on the bus, I decide to take a scroll on my Instagram to see what matches are happening tonight on Smackdown and I see that my idol, Roman Reigns will make an appearance as Jey and Jimmy Uso will start out the show with a promo. I shake my head and close out the app and hop on the bus after paying the $1.95 then I sit in the middle of the bus, looking out the window. I continue to look out the window and everyone in the back of the bus begins to scream and laugh loudly about whatever they are talking about and after a good 5 minute ride, I pull the yellow cord and the bus stops at the next bus stop as I get up and hop off. The bus pulls off after I get off the bus and I look across the street to see all of the fans crowding the arena behind the red ropes on both sides as I take a deep breath and look at my phone again and see that the WWE account has posted something saying, "tonight you'll will be in for a treat and tonight will be a debut you will never forget." I shake my head laughing, knowing that post was about me so I walk across the street to the arena and past the fans as they asked each other "is that the person that the WWE account was talking about for tonight.?" I go into the arena and look around as I see Mr. Pearce and he says, "welcome to Smackdown Live, we are happy to have you join our brand, we needed a new bright face to brighten the place up." I say, "thank you, it's an honor." We both smile and continue to talk about my debut as Mr. Heyman, Roman and Solo all look at me and Mr. Pearce before walking to their lockerroom. Jey and Jimmy look at us too before heading to the ring as they talk to each other on the way down there. Mr. Pearce says, "I'll have someone walk you to your lockerroom and we'll talk later on, just get familiar with the arena." I nod and wait for the person to walk me to my lockerroom, patiently with Mr. Pearce. A ring announcer, Michael Cole walks up to us and introduces himself to me, saying, "hello miss, my name is Michael Cole and I will be walking you to your lockerroom, follow me please." I say, "nice to meet you Mr. Cole, you'll know my name later on in the show." He smiles and we walk together to my lockerroom. Jey and Jimmy look back and see me with Michael as they come up with a plan to have me join their alliance to take down Roman, Paul, and Solo. I look over at them then keep following Mr. Cole. Mr. Heyman overhears the Usos' plan and runs to tell the tribal chief. Solo and Roman were in their lockerroom when Paul walked in and told Solo and Roman everything and that's when Roman told Paul and Solo to find me before the Usos could. It was now 3 minutes to 8pm and Jey and Jimmy were hyping each other up to go out to the ring to cut their promo. I was in my lockerroom trying to see if I wanted to get familiar with the arena or just stay in my lockerroom before it was time to make my debut. Michael Cole runs down to the announce table at ringside and gets ready to start the show with Corey Graves. Michael Cole says, "welcome all to Smackdown Live, we have a great show for you tonight." Corey adds "yes, it's a very special night tonight so buckle up your seatbelts because you all are in for a ride." I watch them from my lockerroom television and start to get hyped up. The ring announcer, Mike Rome, steps into the ring and says, "please welcome to the ring, Jey and Jimmy, the Usos." He steps out the ring, heading back by Michael and Corey as the Usos theme hits, saying, "USOS!" Their theme plays as they are hyped and high fiving the fans on the way to the ring then they slide in the ring with two microphones, one in each of their hands. The fans go wild, cheering USOS, USOS! I'm still in my lockerroom, watching from the television as I think about what they are about to say in their promo. Roman sends out Paul and Solo to find my lockerroom before the Usos can even try to get me to come out on queue. They found it and Paul knocks on the door, gently and I ask, "who is it?" Paul says, "it's Mr. Heyman and Solo, miss." I sigh, opening the door. Solo look at me but doesn't say anything while Paul says, "your tribal chief needs to speak with you Miss, let's go, don't want to keep him waiting." They stepped to the side and I walked past them, out the door and they followed behind me, shutting my lockerroom door. The camera man is focusing on the Usos in the ring while they are making their promo then another cameraman is following us backstage to Roman's lockerroom. The Usos watches from the ring and says, "dang, they got to her first, we got to get back there, forget the promo." We reach Roman's door and the Usos hops out the ring and runs backstage quickly. Roman says, "come on in." Paul opens the door, I walk in, then Solo and lastly, Paul then the door shuts. The Usos get to Roman's lockerroom and knock on the door. Paul smirks and asks, "who is it.?" Jey says, "it's us, Jimmy and Jey, let us in Paul." Roman whispers to Solo, "tell them to go away." Solo cracks the door open and says, "the tribal chief wants you two to go away." He slams the door in their faces. Jey and Jimmy walk off, whispering to themselves, "we will get her when the opportunity is right, just wait until she goes back to her lockerroom." Roman, Solo, and Paul says, "we need you to join our alliance (family) and we will keep you under guidance so you will be sharing a lockerroom with us, don't let the Usos get to you." I say, "okay, how do I stay away from them, they will figure something out." Paul was about to say something until solo stops him and looks over at Roman. Roman says, "they won't because we won't let them alright and about your apartment, you can stay with us in our mansion so that we can know that we can trust you to be part of our team." I say, "let me think on this and I'll get back to you in a couple of days, yeah." Roman says, "okay, I'll give you three days and then one of us will reach out to you." I nod and get up to leave, Solo opens the door, and I walk out, heading to my lockerroom. Solo closes their door shut and says, "I think she would be a great fit cuz." Paul says, "yeah, she's a perfect addition, think about it, she could be a champion if she's agreeing to join us." Roman thinks it through and says, "we have to make sure the Usos doesn't get to her to offer her the same deal." They talk it over. I get back inside my lockerroom and stay there until the show is over. Skipping along, it is now 9:45pm and I start to yawn away and I get an unknown text from someone saying, "we need to talk to you before you leave." I look at the text and I leave my lockerroom and go to Roman's and knock on the door. Roman says, "come in." I enter his room and shut the door, Paul and Solo wasn't there. I say, "my tribal chief, I got an unknown text and I'm sure it's from the Usos." Roman takes my phone and looks at the text. He says, "I'll handle this babygirl, just get ready to go, you're coming with us." I say, "okay, and I will join the bloodline and learn from you, under the guidance of everyone." He smiles and say, "great choice, I'll let Paul and Solo know tomorrow, let's get ready to go, it's 9:55pm." We both get up with our belongings and walk out his lockerroom, arm and arm and leave the arena, hopping in his limo, and head to the hotel. This was my debut, just going to Smackdown Live and decide to be part of the bloodline.