Chapter 3 Sabito & Makomo

3rd Pov

The story starts off with the Kamado siblings writing in a book while Tanjiro writing Nezuko looked at Rui and Y/n snuggled up to each other with hers and Tanjiro haori over them. Tanjiro notices this and sighs before he stops writing. Seeing they are taking turns to write in the book, Tanjiro put the brushes he was writing with down and closed the book. Catching Nezuko attention letting her know his done, he taps the bottom to the desk straightening the pages before putting it down, before showing the book was really a journal with Tanjiro and Nezuko names standing up Nezuko blow out the candle and grabbed their haori and walked to the door. Opening the sliding door, they had one last look at their seeing sleeping face, worry about them Urokodaki called them.

Urokodaki:" Let's go"

The siblings looked at each other before nodding knowing that today is the day, they start their training. Nezuko closes the door Urokodaki gave them the run-down of the demon slayer corp, like how they are on organization completely unrecognized by the government, and the leader of the corps has always been a mystery, next he explains about the demon and finial how to kill them with specific swords or sunlight. They are going to be and how they need to be a demon slayer to get what they need. The Kamado sibling training started simple.

Urokodaki:'' I am a trainer my job is to teach new swordsman there are many other trainers each one it different, they all educate their students using their own methods to complete you training and join the demon slayer corps both or you have to survive the final selection on mount Fujikasane. And decide if either of you are ready to take the challenge or not."

The scene changes to the sibling jumping over a trap.

Tanjiro narrates:' As of today Nezuko and I are going to start keeping a journal for Y/n and Rui we're descending the mount again today we'll train so we can pass final selection.'

Nezuko gasp catch Tanjiro he gasps to as a log was heading their way but the ducked at the nick of time them jumped over a hidden trap.

Nezuko narrate:' Day after day we've made our way down the mount and we're starting to learn how to avoid all the traps because we're much stronger now and somehow, we've gotten better at picking up settle scents then we were before, and my site has gotten better to'

Both narrate:' however..."

As Nezuko doge knife that was heading her way with horrified face

Both narrates:' the traps have been getting more difficult'

And Tanjiro with the help of Nezuko stop from falling into a tiger pit that was also filled to knives he to have a horrified look on his face.

Both narrates:' we're starting to think he wants us dead'

In Urokodaki house Nezuko was writing this time but stop as she looks at Akaki as he was starting to worry, they have not woken up, yet little did she know she was not the only one was worried.

Nezuko narrate:' today we carried our sword with us down the mount it made moving a lot harder.'

For example, they both got caught in trap with ropes wrapped around their ankles hanging upside down waving their arms around.

Tanjiro narrates:' the weight throwing us off we get caught in every trap'

Next, they swing their sword.

Both:" 991, 992, 993"

Tanjiro narrates:' today we swung our sword.'

Both:" 994, 995, 996"